Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Serpant & The Knight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

The Serpant & The Knight Empty
PostSubject: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:22 am

I do apologize for the second time we have not been able to continue our battle, may we do so here.
This rp is for a battle between Bane and myself. You are allowed to enter but stay on topic and don't talk nonsense that does not deal with the matter being talked about. If you pop up in here, either watch our battle and make yourself useless by being quiet, or keep your mouth sewn shut.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
The Serpant & The Knight Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Serpant & The Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
The Serpant & The Knight Left_bar_bleue0/0The Serpant & The Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:44 am

Indeed. I look forward to our fight (again). lol. So, shall we just start off where we left off last time?
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:49 am

Yes it would be preferred. Though, I cannot seem to remember whom the last reply was owed to.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
The Serpant & The Knight Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Serpant & The Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
The Serpant & The Knight Left_bar_bleue0/0The Serpant & The Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:48 pm

I posted last. We were fighting and i just made a new sword made of water. you have been getting bored with our fight so this is what i said:

Bane then frowns at Mayuri. "Im sorry that I don't have bankai like you or any jutsu like Miharu, but I have something that you will never have Mayuri." He then pauses for a second. "And that is the will to go on!" He yells as he repositions himself in a better fighting stance. "So if your too chicken to fight me, then fine, I won't waste my time with you any longer. But if you choose to continue with our fight, then I'll show you that I am not easily defeated, Mayuri!" He didn't like Mayuri's attitude. You can't just quit the fight just because your bored. It just didn't make any sence. "So!? What'll it be!?"
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:48 pm

"It all depends on whether you choose to show me your true power before I get too bored with you. If you have nothing of interest to me, then I don't see why this fight should be carried on any further." Mayuri took out his sword while a purple fog began to surround him.
"Claw out..."
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:49 am

"Good, I'm glad to see you still want to continue." Bane smiles. "Cause you know, if you would have quit on me, I would have attacked you anyways" He then laughs for a little bit but then stops once he sees Mayuri's face. "Hmm... It's time to stop fooling around..." He states. He observes the purple fog as it flowed around the serpant. He has seen this before, although he did not want to deal with it at the time. "Hmm..." He thinks. But then, an idea had popped in his mind. "This fog you summoned, it travels through the air like a gas. So, in my situation, you have the advantage," He thinks out loud. "So lets even the playing feild a bit, shall we?" Bane asks as a grin shows on his face. He slowly neals down and puts his hand on the soft ground beneath him. Water leaks from his arm once again, but this time it went into the ground. After a few seconds had past, water started to rise up from the ground beneath Bane and Mayuri both. The water grew bigger as it started to form a small lake below. "Your in my territory now. Your poisonous gas can't follow me in water!" Bane said as he lunged into the water as Mayuri fell into it as well. The water was deep and merky. You could only see a few inches down, not even far enough to see your own hip. Bane swam towards Mayuri and swing his sword at his right knee intending to cut if off.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Being a scientist, Mayuri knew well enough about physics, if Bane would have been smart enough he would have realized it too. Water being a liquid slows things down while inside of it. If Bane swung his sword inside the water, it slows it down by many seconds, also adding the ratio of how large the sword is, it adds more time to swing it. Bane was at his own disadvantage. Mayuri had no choice but to be forced to swim, since the time it took for Bane to swing, he had enough time to move out of the way, moving until he got to the surface of the lake breathing for air. He was drenched in water, his paint now faded away showing his true skin tone. He then grit his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:20 pm

Bane surfaced on the water showing only his nose and above. He watched Mayuri for a while as his paint faded away on his face. He had never seen him without it. After a few seconds have gone by, Bane dove underwater again and swam towards Mayuri once more. Once Bane had reached the end of the lake, he poped up and grabbed the mans ankle and pulled himself up. Relizing his mistake before, he then took his sword and swung once again at his leg outside of the water. "Come on! Fight me!" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kotsune

Kotsune

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:02 am

(If I was you Bane, I would have just eaten him...But there's that fact that your not even a cannibal, so you wouldn't roll that way.)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
The Serpant & The Knight Left_bar_bleue200/200The Serpant & The Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
The Serpant & The Knight Left_bar_bleue1600/1600The Serpant & The Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:09 pm

(Shut up and watch Kotsune >___<)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotskateboardingchic
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:39 pm

(Are we going to finish our fight Mayuri? lol)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:08 am

He looked down at Bane as he grabbed his ankle."Why should I proceed in such nonsense? Clearly your an ametuar." with his other foot all he did was use force, kicking Bane straight through the face which would knock off his instinct to continue with the swing of the sword, having to react to his own needs. With his release the cynical man backed up and away from the waters edge, dripping wet on dry land as he stood there with a plan, ready to use it when the time came.

(Kaylee told me you wouldn't stop bothering her to tell me to reply to this. I hope your finally satisfied.)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:18 pm

(I had never bothered her once about it ._. I had never talked about this rp to her. I only posted once to this and asked if we were going to finish, and that is all)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:59 pm

(Are you going to reply or not?)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:18 pm

As Mayuri kicked Bane in the face (which isn't really nice) he fell into the water yet again. A few seconds passed before Bane crawled back up from the water and faced Mayuri as he neals on the ground. "That really hurt you know..." He says as he frowns a little. "I don't really see why you think this fight is pointless, you should be learning things about me as we fight, just like I am learning about you..." He adds as he stands back up and shakes the water off of him. The sword made of water that Bane had formed earlyer was gone. "Listen, since this fight is totally worthless for you, I'll make you a deal you can't refuse..." He says as he starts to take off his chest plate and sholder protection. "I bet that you will not be able to kill me in this fight. If I can last three hours with you, then you have to admit that I am not just a worthless boy and that I actually do have fighting skills. But if I loose and you are able to knock me out or get me to the point to where I cannot continue..." He pauses for a moment and thinks about what he was about to say. Bane was serious about this fight, and he did not want to accept defeat. "then I will let you take me and use me for experements..." He says as he glares at Mayuri.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:53 am

He simply smiles. "Didn't I already discuss this with you? I have no interest in you. If I win your giving me a completely unfair term. I would much rather work on an arrancar's innards then cut you open and find your vial fluids."
Still wet from the water, Mayuri removes his Captain's haori now just wearing his under black kimono. He was receiving a headache which frustrated him greatly. He didn't feel the need to release his bankai, not yet at least. Only when the time was right. For now he was waiting for the venom to kick in. When he had been dragged into the water Bane had not realized that he had released a deadly poison in it. It was much like his "Super Human" method, but with a few adjustments.
"Let me ask you, Bane. Are you feeling at all, dizzy?" he asked curiously, wondering when it would begin to sink into his lungs as he had become one with the water only moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:50 pm

After calming down from the fight a little, he could tell that Mayuri was right. He had forgotten all about the poison that he had released before. Bane then responds to Mayuri's question. "Yeah... Just a little..." He says with a smile. "But I'm still going to kick your butt... One knew thing you didn't know about me is that the element of water represents pureity. Meaning, the poison that you had released will effect me at a slower rate..." He says as he stands tall. "It's complicated, I would rather not go into much details" Bane then reforms his water sword as the edge turns to ice to sharpen the blade. Bane didn't use ice much cause it was an advanced form of water control and took more energy to use then normal water. "There are many things you don't know still..." He says as he slowly starts to walk towards the him. "I will try to make this interesting!" Bane grunts as he dashes towards Mayuri. Since this was not his normal metal sword, it was much faster and could cut through the air with great speed. Once he neared Mayuri, he pulled his arm back and was about to strike. But right before he swung, Bane turned into water. The water he was once before had continued to move and splashed the man in the face, but then moved away from him reforming Bane behind Mayuri faceing the opposit way. He quickly grabbed his sword and turned it around and stabbed backwards towards Mayuri as he still looked away.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:49 pm

"Your physics lacks. You may be able to do a little math, but not enough to solve the whole equation. Your still too young to understand what true science is."
When Bane made his move, then so did the Captain, making his hand pull out his sword, tilting his head to the side and snickered.
"Claw out. Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo!"
From the sheath seeped out a purple fog of gas, a poison unlike no other. It would infect the blood streams through any way possible. Even if you held your breath could you still get the infection. This was his bankai. The rest of it was followed by what looked to be what some may call "A gigantic caterpillar baby." due to it's suction cups on it's multiple arms. When Bane splashed him in the eyes with water, maybe he could not make a move from being blinded but his bankai took quick action, running down through the ground with its mouth gaped open, eating Bane whole.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:30 am

When Mayuri first made his move by letting out the poison Bane didn't worry too much, but just halted his attack instead. "Didn't you hear me? The poison will effect me slower than most people" He smiles. But then that smile quickly faded when he saw Mayuri's bankai. After Bane had totally reformed he started to back up from the Captain but the baby still followed. It neared him more before it opened its giant jaws and tried to bite down on Bane. Being in a similar situation, Bane reacted quickly and jumped to the side. But he had just barely made it. After rolling he stood back up and ran to get some distance between him and the bankai. He thought for a moment before realizing that he would probably have to fight this. Bane dropped his sword for a second so he could neal down and place his hands on flat ground as he poured water into the grass below once again. "Roeksie ekoie!" he said. Soon after a piller made of ice rose from the ground, its tip was smooth and sharp. More pillers followed it, rising from the ground as in neared both Mayuri and his bankai like a wave of water.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:52 am

(If you knew the size of my bankai you'd know that there is no way to dodge it by moving to the side...)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:26 pm

(I kinda had an idea but I didn't know exactly. And I was a bit busy doing other things so I didn't really want to look it up)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:20 pm

(I will await a post where you show more common sense next time...)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:44 pm

(At a friends house right now, can't reply. May take me a bit, but i'll get back to it)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:26 am

(Shall we start a new battle? It would seem our current one has died.)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:28 pm

(It kinda has... And im at a point where I have no idea what to do. lol. Hmm, but is there a way we could add something to the next fight so it doesn't end up like the last one? If so, any ideas?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Serpant & The Knight   The Serpant & The Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

The Serpant & The Knight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV :: Private RP :: Private RP's-
Jump to: