Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

Location : Probably with Reyna, or in Hoshigakure no sato. Otherwise, I'm with my childhood companions Tenten and Kyung.

The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) Empty
PostSubject: The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.)   The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Noriko sits on a rock, over looking the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Today, the battle between his inner demon and Yuki's would ensue. Already, he thought he could taste the sweet, tainted blood of the flaming wolf. Noriko could feel the evil aura inside of him swirl. It wanted blood, but not just any blood. Only the wolf's would do.

Oh, how he enjoyed this desire within him. It would allow him to lose control easily, and effortlessly. Noriko made sure that Reyna was too busy to come, and see him. He wouldn't allow her to see the beast that he usually hid so well. Nor, could he bare the thought of her seeing the battle.

He sits cross legged, his arms folded over his chest. As usual, he was hours ahead of schedule, but he didn't mind one bit. Now, he could get a look at the battlefield.

It was grassy, with some trees. A small brook was close to the rock of which Noriko sat. It's waters were crystal clear. A few small minnows were swimming beneath its gleaming, mirror-like surface. So prestine, so pure. Sadly, it would be destoryed in the blood bath.

And today, one of them may die.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hatake

Yuki Hatake

Character sheet
Health:
The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) Left_bar_bleue200/200The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) Left_bar_bleue400/400The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.)   The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:19 pm

I felt the breeze tug on my clothes. I was shaking. Today, I was going to be fighting Noriko. He challenged me with an offer I couldn't refuse.
I could see him, he was on the top of the rise, on a boulder. My demon stirred.

"When it comes to the fighting, I'll lend you my absolute power," he murmured, his eyes changing from blue, to amber, back to blue again.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

Location : Probably with Reyna, or in Hoshigakure no sato. Otherwise, I'm with my childhood companions Tenten and Kyung.

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.)   The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:48 pm

Noriko could sense Yuki's presence. Yet, it felt different somehow; it was probably tinged with the demon's aura. A thought came to him: What demon would prevail? The one starved, or the one who feasted whenever he desired to? Well, today the answer would become clear.

The sun was sinking below the horizon, painting the canvas of the sky in an array of color. Vibrant hues of pink, yellow, orange, azure, and navy were splattered across it. But the only color that held any meaning to anyone, was red.

Red was life.

Red was blood.

Red was war.

Red was love.

And sometimes, red was death.

Clenching his fists, Noriko waited for Yuki to climb to the top of the rise, to face him. He wondered faintly if he would come across the wolf demon already, or across the host. Also, he wondered whether or not Gaara would forgive him if he killed the Kazekage's love. Or if Reyna would forgive Yuki for killing him.

These thoughts came, and they went. Right now, they were of little importance. One thought stayed snagged in his mind, like a thorn: What would Reyna do if she found out what he was doing? Shaking his thick black hair, he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hatake

Yuki Hatake

Character sheet
Health:
The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) Left_bar_bleue200/200The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) Left_bar_bleue400/400The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.)   The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:03 pm

(Holy!! This is unfair! My posts are pathetic compared to yours!! O_O)

I walked up to the top of the rise, and faced Noriko. A cold wind blew, making me shiver.

"Dusk, that's when we start," I said, sitting down. My muscles were tensed.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.)   The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:08 pm

(Haha. Your posts are fine, Yuki!)

"That's right," Noriko replied, noticing her stiff muscles.

She doesn't trust me, he thought, smiling. Well, of course she didn't, he was a friend of her who was about to attack her as soon as the sun sank a little lower behind the earth.

Another cool breeze blew by, and he watched as Yuki's golden hair billowed out around her, like a curtain.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hatake

Yuki Hatake

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.)   The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:35 pm

Dusk is coming, dusk is coming, dusk is coming, I thought, my heart starting to beat frantically.

"You'll be fine, Yuki," the demon soothed.

Thanks, but--- Wait, did you just call me 'Yuki'?!

"That is your name, is it not?" he asked, amused.

Yes, but--

"Don't worry about that now. I'll have to tell you something later, after this battle." His voice was soft, and gentle.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.)   The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:09 pm

Finally, the time had come.

"It's dusk," Noriko announced, standing.

His limbs felt nimble, ready for anything. He could feel the chakra within him building up with power.

Menacing, dark grey storm clouds were building up behind him. The skies were lit up by omninous lightning strikes. Thunder claps were starting to become constant. Yet, above the Village Hidden in The Leaves, the sky clear. Tinged with the colors of the soon-to-be night.

"Ready?" He asked, looking at Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hatake

Yuki Hatake

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.)   The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:46 pm

"As ready as I'll ever be," the demon stood, smiling.
Without hesitation, he launched himself at Noriko, his fangs gleaming. He brought a sword out and went for Noriko's exposed shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.)   The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:13 pm

All that Noriko saw was a flash of black, and felt pain. He then felt blood gush from his shoulder.

Damn it! He's fast! Noriko thought, trying to block any incoming blows.

Yuki's demon moved at an incredible speed. Which was clearly unmatched, even by Zoro. Never had Noriko had such a fast moving foe.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hatake

Yuki Hatake

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.)   The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Again, and again, the demon slashed at Noriko. He only stopped once to lick his blade.
"You shouldn't have started the fight with me, Ookami," he grinned, wiping the blood from his mouth.
Attacking again, he clipped Noriko's leg, sending him sprawling in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.)   The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:22 pm

More, and more blood seeped from Noriko's wounds. He lay on his back in the dirt, looking up at the demon. His eyes were constantly changing color. Once minute they would be a blue, the next, a blood-red.

Grabbing the sword from his waist, Noriko jabbed it up, stabbing the demon's arm.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hatake

Yuki Hatake

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.)   The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:57 pm

He snarled, feeling his blood.
"You disgusting insect!" He growled, lunging with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.)   The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:55 pm

Noriko blocked the blow, and sprang back. His injuries were stinging, and the inner demons strained to be released, but he wouldn't let them, not yet. Crimson blood was starting to pool at Noriko's feet from his various wounds.

"I'm not going to lose!" Noriko bellowed, slashing the demon's arm, and then his chest.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hatake

Yuki Hatake

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.)   The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:38 pm

The demon's acidic blood coated Noriko's sword. And the demon smiled.
"Fool," he said, and bit Noriko's arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.)   The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blood Soaked Cherry (Main: Noriko and Yuki. But others allowed.)
Page 1 of 1