Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuki Hatake

Yuki Hatake

Character sheet
Health:
Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
info of character:

Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura)   Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:05 am

"Anything for you," I murmur, looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Location : Watching the Hatake girl and Roronoa. However, I could be alone, planning my final death.

Character sheet
Health:
Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Chakra:
Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura)   Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Asura did not hesitate after he realized that Akihiko's flaming glow had vanished. Spreading his wings until the blood red skin membrane was visible, he flapped once and was airbourne. Roaring, he headed towards where he had seen Akihiko's form.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko

Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura)   Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:51 pm

He heard the thunderous roar of Asura. The Dragon God was about to strike and he knew it. Snarling, he leapt and shifted back to his true form in midair. His flaming pelt burned higher and hotter; increasing his size and his total mass. There was no way he'd let the Dragon be larger than he.

The flames licked up towards the Heavens. Lashing his tail back and forth, he turned and grasped the back of the collar of Yuki's shirt. Leaping into the air, he pushed himself off a boulder and flew backwards, his ebony eyes on Asura's shadowy form as the Dragon made his way closer to his target.

As usual, his usual red, orange, black, and brown flaming pelt lost all of the coloration to become pure white. The white flames were far hotter than any other; it would prove painful to get too close to him. He landed on the pebbly ground which was closer to the ocean.

Quickly, he threw Yuki onto his back with practiced ease. Once he was sure she was on his back, he lifted his head to the sky. A beautiful, piercing howl escaped his lips and went straight up to the sky. It was loud enough to shatter the boulder he had vaulted off of and it would probably have shaken Asura's body to the Dragon's very core.

"Come get me, Asura!" He called to his foe, baring fangs of the brightest ivory.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Location : Watching the Hatake girl and Roronoa. However, I could be alone, planning my final death.

Character sheet
Health:
Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Chakra:
Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura)   Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Asura shivered for a moment as the howl of the demon king made its way through his vertebrae. Shaking his head, he flew onward, towards the giant white shape of Akihiko. Even from the distance that he was, Asura could feel the heat that was coming from the wolf.
He smiled coldly when he heard the challenge Akihiko had called out.
"I will!" Asura roared as and answer.
Flying faster like a giant black comet, he got closer and closer to the demon king.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hatake

Yuki Hatake

Character sheet
Health:
Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura)   Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:11 pm

"He's fast!" I yelled, holding on tightly to Akihiko's fur.
Instantly, both of my eyes activated the Sharingan. It was at the third level; three black commas appeared on the red iris and surrounded my pupil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura)   Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Throne (Akihiko vs. Asura)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2