Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)

Go down 
+3
Asura
Kamen
Yuki Hatake
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki Hatake

Yuki Hatake

Character sheet
Health:
The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Left_bar_bleue200/200The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Left_bar_bleue400/400The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
info of character:

The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Empty
PostSubject: The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)   The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:02 pm

(Seeing as I convinced Akihiko to write the starter for me, he'll post it. Thanks again, Akihiko ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kamen

Kamen

Location : With Ichigo or inside him and protecting his wife Jerica.

Character sheet
Health:
The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)   The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:03 pm

(give me the idea to this rp and I'll give my starter when I join in lol)
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Location : Watching the Hatake girl and Roronoa. However, I could be alone, planning my final death.

Character sheet
Health:
The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Left_bar_bleue20000/20000The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Chakra:
The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)   The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:32 am

(Akihiko will do an amazing job as usual and once he has posted the starter, count on seeing me here.)
Back to top Go down
Akihiko

Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)   The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:44 pm

Thanks, Asura. I'll post the starter soon, first however, I have to post on mine and Miharu's battle. I lost the original because my computer crashed; I'm rewritting everything. I'll have this up as soon as I can!
Back to top Go down
Akihiko

Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)   The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:20 am

(I finished this first; here's the starter. I hope everyone likes it.)

Nestled in a cozy spot near the base of a mountain lays the village of Konoha, or the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Many powerful ninja clans reign from this mighty village: The Uchiha Clan, with their secret power, the Sharingan. The Hatake Clan, whom have a strange bloodline that sometimes allows their children inherit other Clan’s specialties. Finally the Mizuki Clan, which have their souls fused with that of Hollows. Yet, there are visitors to this world as well: The straw hat crew with their captain, Monkey D. Luffy. They have created powerful friendships and enemies that will tie their paths together forever. Even though they have no way of knowing where their paths will lead them, they still go on with their lives, blinded by anything that’s in front of them. The only thing that remains in perfect clarity for them is the events of the past.

Demons also tend to appear, trapped by seals within their human host’s bodies. Some of them are content; others wish nothing more than release. It is not to say that these demons who wish for their freedom are evil, no; they simply wish that their lives weren’t shaped by the choices that their human’s decide upon.

One of the demons, the Demon King to be precise, is one of the demons whom are content with his current accumulations within the body of one of the Hatake Clan: Yuki. However, he had complete freedom that some of the demons desire; he was often ridiculed for his choice to remain within his host even though he didn’t have to. Power surged through his veins. As the oldest demon, he was the creator of them all; he was the most powerful. His body was made of flames and his irises ever changed pigments. Before he had been sealed, Akihiko had been violent and bloodthirsty. However, seeing as it pained Yuki, he calmed down dramatically.

Another, Kyuketsuki, the demon of Reyna Sabaku, faced the same ridicule. But it was worsened because the other demons knew about his affections for his host. For a demon to fall for the host of which he is kept, is frowned upon by most demons. But how could he help himself? With her raven-colored locks, supple curves, full breasts, and beautiful face, Reyna was a woman whom all men desired. Not that her siblings would allow just any man to lay their hands on her. Gaara, the fiery red-haired Kage of Sunagakure, kept a sharp eye on his younger sister along with Temari and Kenkuro. Only one man passed their scrutiny: Noriko Ookami, a human with a darker side. Also, Noriko is the current Hoshikage of Hoshigakure. However, he was not the one to impregnate Reyna with her son, Shiro. Instead, Kyuketsuki was like the father, because Shiro had been created of his darker desires that resided within his heart.

Others had come from a different world as well. Inuyasha, a half-dog demon with long silvery-white hair and dog ears, Kouga, a pure blooded wolf with black hair and a wolf tail, he is the alpha of his own pack, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha’s older half-brother and full blooded dog demon with the same silvery-white hair as Inuyasha, and Kagome Higurashi, a pretty dark haired girl with the power to sense the Shikkon jewel shards and a priestess. Kagome is the incarnation of the dead priestess, Kikyo, whom was also a priestess who had captured Inuyasha’s heart before her demise at the hands of Naraku.

There are countless demons in this world, countless humans, and countless life sources. Despite all the calmness the Village had, it still couldn’t suppress all of the violence that was often initiated within its walls. Blood was often shed, and with that, death was encountered many times. Most of these deaths were caused by a female shinobi. She is called the Demon of Flames by others, due to the existence of her demon, the Kotsune. The girl’s name is Miharu Hachiko of the Hachiko Clan.

Miharu had been born of rape in Houkagakure. She was the last remnant of her once powerful Clan until she bore two sons who now carry the Hachiko blood in their veins. The Kotsune had been sealed within her body when Shoichi had found out that his vessel had not delivered him a boy, but instead, a baby girl. So in his anger, he sealed the flame controlling wolf demon inside of her. The demon was ravenous all the time; Miharu was forced to feed him human flesh in order to retain his invincibility he promised her. Her kekkei genkai, the Jikagon is also a main source of her strength, other than Kotsune.

Such a pity really, for all of this pain to come from many sources, all of them striving to be at the top. Asura, a Demon God is a fine example of this. His body is in the form of a powerful creature: A dragon. With ebony scales, white claws, and the skin membrane of his wings being blood red, Asura was a sight to behold. The last of his kind, Asura had been killed once by his creator, the Demon King. Cast out from this world, Asura floated in the darkness of his heart. Despite being slain, Asura lived on. Thrown out of the darkness, he was thrust inside the soul of a baby. This baby had moss green hair and black eyes. The male child was named Roronoa Zoro by his parents. Until very recently, Asura had not been able to resurface into the boy’s consciousness, not until the boy used the move named after Asura. It gave him nine swords instead of three, six arms, and three faces. The second that move was used, it released Asura of his prison; he burst forth. The Demon God is fairly obedient to Akihiko, at least to the Demon King’s face. Constantly, Asura plans to fight Akihiko and to gain the utmost position at the top of the pyramid of control.

An organization, known as the Akatsuki too, strives for power. Nagato, the leader of the Akatsuki, created “paths” that would protect him. Itachi Uchiha, the murderer of his own Clan and the older brother of Sasuke Uchiha. Konan, one of the four females in the organization and the advisor to Nagato’s Deva Path, she is an excellent strategist. Deva, one of Nagato’s paths who had a soft spot for Yuki Hakate. Raita Kurokaji, a girl with demon blood and who possesses her own kekkei genkai, the Terekingan. Yuki Hatake, the one who possess the Demon King in her body and the only one truly trusted by Pein. And Tobi, a masked character with one eye that shows his Sharingan. He has a playful persona until Madara pushes his way to Tobi’s consciousness. Madara Uchiha is the true leader of the Akatsuki.

All of these humans, demons, and spirits are tied together. And some of these ties are stronger than blood . . .

Boredom was dragging at him, slowly taking a terrible toll. The sun was warm as usual as it beat down upon Konohagakure. He was lying in an ancient oak; the trunk had changed into a throne almost before branches protruded out of the bark and spiraled like a column into the eternal blue skies. Healthy green leaves were growing out of the branches’ bark, providing very useful shade, especially during this time of day when the sun was at its highest point. At the base of this great tree grew long and various species of grasses.

Beyond that, more deciduous and coniferous trees grew, giving the forest tons of diversity in its specimens. Birds chirped happily as they flew passed the tree that he was resting on. Small mammals were scurrying on the forest floor, through the undergrowth. Whenever they had to gather any food that lay at the base of the tree, they would constantly keep their black, beady eyes up. It was almost as if they could sense his hidden presence.

Sighing, he brought his mind back to him. Searching through his memories, he replayed one in particular, over and over. It was like a song that no matter how many times it was played, some people couldn’t get sick of it. Content, he leaped down from the tree, landing lightly.

Startled, a tiny mouse darted away from the tree, its mousy brown fur bristling with fright. Somewhere nearby, a raven let out a warning croak towards all of its comrades that inhabited the forest. He could picture the bird: Much larger than a crow, with night-colored feathers and tiny, beady eyes. They were very intelligent creatures and he knew it; he knew not to mess with them.

Walking, he made his way to his and Yuki’s house. The tiny house was made of concrete and brick. He had built it himself while Yuki had been away for a mission. The day before she had left, Yuki had complained that she was forced to live in some run down hotel and would one day live in a beautiful house; the second she had left, he put himself to work. It took him four days to complete the feat that no other man could do, unless they were enhanced by a demon’s skills.

Opening the dark wooden door, he stepped inside. Hardwood flooring felt cool on the soles of his feet as he closed the door again and removed his shoes. Walking, he went to his bedroom. The walls were a light; robin egg’s blue and was completely bare. The only thing that he possessed was an older dark oak dresser that held his few clothing items.

Lying upon the bed, he instantly sank into the comfy mattress. A feather pillow was below his head; giving his maximum comfort. Instead of sleeping however, he found himself replying that memory again. It just wouldn’t fade, not that he wanted it to, but it was like a ghost; haunting his thoughts at the worst of times and digging into his consciousness, ready to burst forth and influence him. Staring at the ceiling, he concentrated with all of his might to bury the memory deep enough that it wouldn’t return, but not too deep so that he couldn’t view it again.

Finally, his energy was completely drained away. The memory was buried deep in his subconscious; he closed his eyes and let the wings of sleep carry him away.

(I hope it was alright.)

Last edited by Akihiko on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hatake

Yuki Hatake

Character sheet
Health:
The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Left_bar_bleue200/200The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Left_bar_bleue400/400The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)   The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:52 am

(O_O Thanks Akihiko! It's awesome!)

In line for a drink of lemonade, I could feel Akihiko's boredom. I tilted my head to the right when I felt a sudden happiness come from him.
What changed his mood so fast? I wondered, then I shook my head. It was none of my concern.
"Hi, I'd like two lemonades please!" I request cheerfully.
Waiting for the man who operated the stall to make my order I thought about Akihiko and of Gaara. Akihiko was my demon, yes, yet he loved me more than any other thing he had seen in all of his histories, or so he told me. I loved him too, and I knew it. But, I loved Gaara far more. The Kage of the sand was the one I spent my time with whenever I got the chance; seeing as I did right now, I was going to bring him a lemonade while I was in Sunagakure.
I blushed as I thought of Gaara. It had been a few weeks since I'd seen him last; I was excited. What made me so happy was that Gaara wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and he wanted to have a child with me someday. The thought made me grin like an idiot as I waited in the desert heat for the two lemonades.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)   The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:39 am

(O_O Epic job Akihiko! Like always^^ I'll make my post in a but,when I'm fully awake haha)
Back to top Go down
Akihiko

Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)   The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:47 pm

(Thank you both. I'll have to go back and edit it so then it includes Kamen, Ichigo, and Grimmjow. I completely forgot about them. Sorry you guys!)
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Location : Watching the Hatake girl and Roronoa. However, I could be alone, planning my final death.

Character sheet
Health:
The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Left_bar_bleue20000/20000The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)   The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:16 pm

(Mind blowing as usual, you show-off! Lmao, jk man, but this is as Zoro stated, "epic job!" Akihiko)

Asura flew through the open air. The ninja village was just below him, below the clouds. Drops of moisture gathered upon his scales, making him sparkle when the sun hit his body just right. The blood red of his skin membrane were alight like flames.
Powerful air currents assisted him as he soared over the village, trying to locate the location of his host, Roronoa. The idiotic swordsman had vanished from the ship when Asura took flight; it had become his job to find him. Passing through clouds, Asura turned his head this way and that, trying to pick out the idiot by his unusual green hair and big attitude. He was certain that if a fight was to break out today, it would most likely to be caused by Roronoa. He could have reached out with his mind and commanded the swordsman to return, but Asura wanted a challenge; he didn't.
Sighing, he kept aloft, looking down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)   The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:10 pm

(Haha np Akihiko^^ And my reply is gonna suck cause I'm tired from and school and such....but meh...)

Zoro ran,turning left and right,sprinting through dark alley ways,and well...running through the entire whole village of Konoha I guess you could say. It was obvious that the swordsman was lost...again...but he would never admit that like always.
His three swords were safely attached to his waist but his bandanna was stolen by the Demon King,Akihiko,awhile back.
He had no idea where Asura went either,but that was the least of his worries for right now.His main goal was to find the ocean then find the Thousand Sunny,his crew's ship.
The reason he left the ship was simply because he was bored and needed some action...well to find someone to fight,but that's really the same thing. The swordsman's cyan green like hair would gleam in the bright sunlight which,of course,came from the heated sun.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hatake

Yuki Hatake

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)   The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:29 pm

(I have decided that you, Akihiko, should go and die in a pit of fire!! xD)

I continue to wait, the sun's heat beating down on me.
Back to top Go down
Amaya (Izlàndí) Hatake

Amaya (Izlàndí) Hatake

Character sheet
Health:
The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Left_bar_bleue800/800The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Chakra:
The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Left_bar_bleue1900/1900The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1900/1900)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)   The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:48 pm

"How much longer must we wait, Mother?" Amaya asks, her body covered in a thin layer of sweat and dust.

Dust from the desert floor was beginning to cake her skin and her hair; she groaned. It would take hours of care to remove all of this grime from existence. She felt terribly dirty from all of these particles; she shuddered.

She looks around, curious of her surroundings and she wished to take her mind off of how long it would take to wash the dirt from her body. Houses were plentiful and everyone seemed to have rebuilt everything after the attack from Akatsuki. Even though she had not been around during it, Deidara had filled her in until she could visualize it in her mind's eye.

Back to top Go down
Kamen

Kamen

Location : With Ichigo or inside him and protecting his wife Jerica.

Character sheet
Health:
The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)   The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:48 pm

(I liked your starter Akihiko)

"Partner why the wait your arrogance is annoying" Kamen growls standing inside Ichigo's soul with his usual smirk. His amber yellow eyes glared around he didn't try nothing for if he did Zangetsu would stop him. Kamen stood there with his sword set on his shoulder but he felt annoyed because Zangetsu would just watch him like a hawk after it's prey. "Yo Pigtails let me out" Kamen said in an annoyed tone looking at Zangetsu. But Zangetsu only frowned at the hollow. "Hollow you better calm down or I'm forced to put you down to sleep" Zangetsu said with a serious face. Kamen laughed at Zangetsu's response. "You call that a threat Zangetsu" Kamen laughed at the Zanpakuto. Ichigo's face grew annoyed towards his Zanpakuto and his inner hollow. "Knock it off you two" Ichigo growls in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Left_bar_bleue500/500The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)   The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:52 am

(I love your starter Akihiko sorry mine is sucky I'm half asleep)

Jerica walked next to her husband Ichigo with her hand holding his. Yamaneko hated her host right now cause she was holding hands with the host for a hollow Kamen. As Jerica could see Yamaneko hated Kamen beyond normal. Yamaneko rammed her cage she wanted out so she could kill Kamen but Jerica wouldn't let her for if she did Yamaneko could just kill Ichigo and end Kamen's life. She wouldn't allow that, Jerica may hate Kamen for what he did to her but she wasn't willing to kill Ichigo just to get rid of Kamen. "Let me out you worthless girl" Yamaneko growled continuing to throw her weight into the cage which held her. Jerica in turn Just ignored her demon and stayed with her Husband to whom she loved more than anything. She was hoping to meet her sister Yuki too and Ichigo agreed to come along.
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Left_bar_bleue500/500The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)   The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:15 am

Yamaneko would continue to ram the bars that held her in she hated being cage and she didn't want her host to have contact with the hollow either. Her eyes were crimson red showing the sign she was pissed the blue flames that consumed her body burned more higher she was ticked. Waving her tail wildly she roared and rammed. She wanted out and Jerica knew it but continued to ignore her. Being ignored Yamaneko got more pissed off and rammed much more violently into the cage. "Quit ignoring me and let me out girl" Yamaneko hisses and growls towards her host. Jerica continued to ignore her and held hands with host of whom she hated which meaning Kamen.
Back to top Go down
Amaya (Izlàndí) Hatake

Amaya (Izlàndí) Hatake

Character sheet
Health:
The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Left_bar_bleue800/800The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Chakra:
The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Left_bar_bleue1900/1900The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1900/1900)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)   The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Amaya sighs once again. She hated the heat. However, since her mother was here, she would bare it.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)   The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:12 pm

It took Asura only moments to pinpoint Roronoa's location by scent. The fool was running about Konoha, lost like usual. The great dragon sighed in frustration but he changed his mood and smiled coldly. He would not assist his host, only watch him from afar. But, if he was needed, he would help. Normally, he would never think of helping anyone, but it seemed as if he gained some of the compassion that his creator, Akihiko, had for all humans, demons, spirits, basically anything that roamed this putrid earth.
Drawing away, Asura vanished into the cloud cover until his shadow no longer fell onto the earth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)   The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blood Ties (Anyone Can Join!!)
Page 1 of 1