Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow Kurotsuchi

Shadow Kurotsuchi

Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:15 pm

(lols kidding ^^)

she plays with her puppet but pluto bites onto it and starts shaking it in his mouth
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:48 am

He looks down at the toy which she began to play with seeing her childish ways. He hoped his child would not have the childhood he had and wished the best for her.

(You may enter if you truly must.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kurotsuchi

Shadow Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:44 am

she tries to get her puppet out of pluto's mouth "no boy! stop" she said but pluto grabbed it and ran around the adults feet with shadow chasing him
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:55 am

Mayuri looked down at his feet careful not to step on the young girl nor the dog running around in a playful manor.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kurotsuchi

Shadow Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:50 am

she grabbed the teddy just as pluto slipped on the floor, she then ran and hide behind her father. moving round as the dog came to sniff her out
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1600/1600Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:10 am

"Your not very good with kids are you." Miharu laughed to herself since Mayuri wasn't playing at all with Shadow so Miharu squatted down and poked Shadow in the head as she then got tackled by pluto falling over losing balance. She laughed that the dog was wound up. "Go get shadow pluto!" she said pointing at her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotskateboardingchic
Shadow Kurotsuchi

Shadow Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:14 am

pluto looked at shadow then charged full speed. "AH! BOOGIE MAN!" shadow giggled as she ran from pluto
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1600/1600Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:52 am

Pluto keeps chasing her until he catches up to her and jumps on her biting at her playfully. Miharu smiled remembering when she use to play with her Shadow demon Gaku when she was just a child also. Watching her play, she hoped she wasn't going to become violent like herself but keep her innocence.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kurotsuchi

Shadow Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:36 pm

shadow giggled as she tried to get away but pluto kept on glomping her and licking her
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:28 pm

She then got back up on her feet and gave Mayuri a hug. "I don't know how long i'll be staying this time since I had someone fill in for me while I was gone. But it will at least be a few days." Miharu said as she smirked while the two were rough housing on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kurotsuchi

Shadow Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:35 am

she patted pluto on the head and ran into the kitchen "quick lets get the cookie tin!" she said trying to reach for the side. pluto helped her up onto the counter and she was able to reach the tin
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:13 pm

Miharu crossed her arms and took the cookie jar from her hands. "I think you have to ask for a cookie instead of getting into things." she said trying to teach her her manors.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kurotsuchi

Shadow Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:39 pm

she looked down then looked at her mother with puppy eyes "can shadow and pluto have a cookie pwease!" *0*
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:39 pm

"Yes you can have a cookie." she says giving her and pluto one.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kurotsuchi

Shadow Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:47 am

"yay!" she jumps and hug miharu while holding the cookie in her mouth
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:14 pm

She then takes a cookie for herself putting it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kurotsuchi

Shadow Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:51 pm

pluto runs with his cookie in his mouth, shadow then puts her hand on her ears so they look like doggy ears and chases him "woof woof!"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:27 pm

She then looks at Mayuri and takes his hand. "Sooooo whacha wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kurotsuchi

Shadow Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:38 pm

pluto runs while shadow chases him "woofy woofy!" she then stops and looks to the side "MARSHMALLOW RIDE!" she says running in a land of marshmallows
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Mayuri keeps her in the hug when she had given him one. "I thought you would teach me how, after all she is ours."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kurotsuchi

Shadow Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:54 am

shadow bounced into a room made out of marshmallows "hehehe! marshmallows!"

(crazyness is back once more!")
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:15 pm

(lol im hyper too!)

Miharu sits down in a chair as she puts her hands behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kurotsuchi

Shadow Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:13 am

(im always hyper....ITS A DRUG?! 0_O)

all a sudden a marshamellow monster grabs her with its marshyness hands "HEHEHHEHEHEHE IM GONNA EAT YOU!" she says then bites into its hand
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:57 am

"Where is Nemu, Shadow?" he asked questioning where that insolent girl had run off to now.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kurotsuchi

Shadow Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:01 am

"who that" shadow said in mid eating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)   Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Society/Houkagakure No Sato (Myself, Miharu, and Shadow only unless invited)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2