Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) Left_bar_bleue400/400Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) Empty
PostSubject: Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited)   Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Not to far away from the leaf village a girl sat in a tree reading a few scrolls that had been taken from nearby villages. They were scrolls of forbidden jutsu that her and her partner Tobi had manage to get their hands on easily. She smiled to herself while reading knowing like all the others she would have this one learned quickly. She took a bite of an apple she had plucked from the tree and smiled the sweet juice heaven on the taste buds. She then threw the core away when finished eatting, then grabbed another while continueing to read. This scroll was acceptionally longer than the others but she didn't mind knowing that it gave her something to do for a while longer.Raita didn't have much to do today already had she finished her latest plans for the Akatsuki and already had she finished the weapons she was making so her master had given her the day to herself to do whatever. She decided today would be a good day for a walk, and maybe some training.Finally she finished another apple and threw it into some trees nearby.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) Left_bar_bleue0/0Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited)   Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:10 pm

Bane walked around outside as he headed back towards his home. He was visiting a friend at the leaf village, or he was going to. The friend hadn't shown up so he still had the whole day to figure out what to do. But on his way home, somthing small yet slightly hard hit his head. "Ah" He said rubbing the top of his head. He looked down to see that it was an apple core. He was a little confused at first but he desided to ingore it and head towards the forest to go home. But once he was near there, another thing hit him in the head. It was another apple core. He sighs "This is getting annoying". He walked towards another tree where she saw a girl reading and eating apples. Walking up to her, he said "I belive this is yours" as he dropped it next to her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) Left_bar_bleue400/400Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited)   Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Suddenly Raitas quiet afternoon wasinterupted by a boy she did not recognise. She had noticed many pass this area before but none the likes of him. I watched as the boy dropped one of my apple cores next to the tree i sat it and smiled.
"Yup, that is definatly mine, good apple it was...want one?" I asked plucking another apple of the tree i held it firmly in my hand.I was now debating if i should throw it at him or not just for fun or to slip away quickly unnoticed. I couldn't feel much chakra from the boy. I began to wonder if he was a threat to me at all or just another bystander like many others who had come around as of late. Many of them were odd people, dressed differantly than any of the villages. Some even had no chakra at all but held a differant life sorce.
"Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) Left_bar_bleue0/0Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited)   Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:29 pm

(Sorry, I'm a little brain dead at the moment and can't think)

"Shouldn't you be asking my name first?" He smiles a little. "My name is Bane, Bane Khrondel. I come from the town of Nayin, but you probably wouldn't know anything about it" He said as he looked up at the shadow in the tree, holding up a hand to block the sun so he could see better. Although it didn't really help, cause his steel armor reflected the suns rays and still shined it in his eyes. "And, may I ask, who you are?" He asks as he waits.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited)   Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:30 pm

I jumped out of the tree, folding up the scroll i shouved it back in my bag and looked at him.
"Im Raita, im from...here...that is all.." I told the boy. I was slightly surprised he even told me so much. I yawned then began to streatch looking up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited)   Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:53 pm

"Well, nice to meet you, 'Raita from Here'..." He said joking. He notices the girl put some scrolls in her bag. Even though he could see that they were probably important, Bane didn't bring any attention to them. He didn't really want to get in a fight at the moment. "So, what are you doing out here all alone? Some one would think your... up to something" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited)   Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:42 pm

I looked at the boy suddenly shooting him a glare as if he had known something.
"And what do you know about it?!" I suddenly yelled. I did not take lightly to jokes such as the ones he was throwing out mostly because i had to be coucious anyway. I soon calmed though looking at him once agan and sat down.
"sorry i..." I stopped talking then looking at the ground as i fiddled with my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited)   Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Bane was slightly shocked from the sudden burst of noise but continued to look at the girl. "It's fine" He says as he puts his hands on his head and leans against the tree. "I'm not an enemy of yours. I mean, why would I be? You haven't done anything to harm me. Not yet at least" He smiles again from his joke.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited)   Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:02 pm

(going to reply?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited)   Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited) Empty

Back to top Go down

Talkitive arn't we?(Bane and Raita. Come only if invited)
Page 1 of 1