Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teen Lives: Any1 welcome

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:21 pm

Roxanna continue to flip through her Ipod's playlist till she fell upon the song by breaking Benjamin called dairy of Jane. Now playing the song a soft smile crept onto her lips as she would tap her hand on the table. As she put away the bento box and chopsticks into her backpack.

( haha XD and ya it sucks TT)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Leon listens to the song she played; even though he didn't have a headphone in he could still hear it clearly. 'Sides, his eyesight sucked but his sense of hearing too the spot of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:50 pm

While listening to the song she would look around as her dark brown soulful eyes scanned the area. Her eyes would lower slightly as she would take in a deep breathe before exhaling softly. Surely enough her day was going good.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Location : at my house or at the Hyuuga compound taking care of my kids =] or hanging out with my childhood friends Kyung Mi Hyung and Noriko Ookami xDD

Character sheet
Health:
Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30000/30000Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
Chakra:
Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30000/30000Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
info of character: Chūnin

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:59 pm

( hop i'm not inturding!! xDD )

A girl with dark brown hair that was usually in two buns on each side of her head but this time they were down. Her hair reached bellow her shoulders and they were tied close to the end of her hair. This girl's eyes were the color of dark Chocolate and they shine with happiness as she continued to walk around with her usual happy smile. This girl was named Tenten, she believed that it meant heavenly-heaven so she was proud of her name.

Tenten was walking around a light purple hat ( i forgot what the kind of hat was called xP ) a purple scarf that wrapped loosely around Tenten's neck. She also wore a black shirt that has thin purple strips and it's sleeves were slightly above her elbows. Over he black loose shirt was a white shirt that has a rectangle box that says heaven with and arrow pointing up and hell with an arrow pointing down. Over her waist was a loose gray belt that was belted over her shirt slightly slanted with black skinny jeans covering her legs and dark blue boots.

( my outfit! xD )
Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 Shugo-Chara-Doki-DVD-amu-hinamori-10465632-500-709

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:15 pm

(Haha it's cool, Tenten! c:)

Leon slouched back against the wall more and watched the students of the school rush around the cafeteria and such. He sighed heavily and closed his eyes, trying to block out all the ruckus except for the music and Roxanna.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Location : at my house or at the Hyuuga compound taking care of my kids =] or hanging out with my childhood friends Kyung Mi Hyung and Noriko Ookami xDD

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:21 pm

( awesome! xDD haha )

With Tenten's bright blue backpack for school she soon arrives as school looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:27 pm

(lol ya it is^^)

Roxanna would continue to liste to the song yet her mind wondered off as her eyes would stair at a group of preps as she would lowly growl baring sharp looking canine yet she would shake her head and focus only on the song and supposly her new friend Leon
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:01 pm

while walking Tenten then just thought about her boyfriend, Neji, who has been gone for a while. While doing so she was passing by a girl and a guy listening to music with her expressionless face as she looked at the floor missing her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:58 pm

Leon swings his arms behind his neck, using them as a pillow, and leans more slouchy like on the wall. Then he closes his eyes to rest them. However, he opens them back up as he felt someone walk past him and Roxanna just to see a girl who seemed saddened.
Back to top Go down
neji hyuuga

neji hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:45 am

(tenten!! sorry i havent ben online! its been a while damn training took 4ever! and hi leon and roxanna^^)

A male with long brown hair would run to the girl who seemed saddened. Quickly he would hug her. "Tenten sorry i havnt came to see you for a while i have been busy." he says looking her with saddened eyes

(sheesh well now im goin to be on longer!!)
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:17 pm

( it's been forever!! xPP but it's okay xD )

Tenten hearing Neji's voice and his arms wrapped around her made her smile. "Neji!" Tenten let out by the sudden hug. Seeing his saddened eyes Tenten felt saddened as well. "oh no it's okay! i know how busy you are!... but i do miss you from time to time..." Tenten let out with slight embarassment.
Back to top Go down
neji hyuuga

neji hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Neji would smile lightly "i promise I will rarely go on mission. Only to spend time with u." he says as he hugs her
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:38 pm

"and the twins too!" Tenten said smiling up at him as she hugged back.
Back to top Go down
neji hyuuga

neji hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:41 pm

"oh yes and the twins.. Wow we young parents... Were in school.." he says with a smile since it didn't matter if they were young or not they were a good family. Yet neji wanted to be with his family more often ( lol the rp teen lives so ya XP)
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:48 pm

( haha oh yeeeaaah! i forgot! this is teen lives! xPP haha stupid me! xPP let's forget that i just said that then!! xPP )

Tenten would smile up at him after not seeing his face in a long time.
Back to top Go down
neji hyuuga

neji hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:50 pm

( haha alright lol XP Haha^^)

neji would smile at her and take her hand in his "shall we get somthing to eat?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Tenten would continue to smile as she nodded her head as she held on to Neji's hand entwining our fingers together. "yeeah! i'm hungry!" Tenten let out slightly giggling.
Back to top Go down
neji hyuuga

neji hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Neji would smile "then what do you want?" he asks sweetly as he smiled and they began walking together
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:10 pm

"how bout Pho!!??" Tenten suggested smiling up at Neji.

( hold on i'll be right back!!! i need to shower! xP )
Back to top Go down
neji hyuuga

neji hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:13 pm

( alright I'm going to get sumthing to eat real quick.^^)

Neji would smile "then let us go get some." he says with a smille as he would hold onto her hand and lead her to the campus restraunt ( XP well at my school we have a restraunt haha )
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:35 pm

( really!!?? O.O luckyyy!!! XP oh and okay =D )

Tenten would smile even more as she walked beside him with my hand in his as we headed to thecampus restaurant.
Back to top Go down
neji hyuuga

neji hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:19 pm

(ya its a private school so ya^^ lol )

Neji would lead her to the campus restraunt where a building with fancy qualities and designs show its well being of being called a restraunt. Now entering with his girlfriend he would walk at a table only to pull her chair out for her "here." he says with a smile as he motioned her to the seat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Roxanna would open her eyes as she would turn off her ipod to save the power for the remaining battery. Her dark locks fell of her shoulders as for her bangs that casted a shadow down half her face. Looking up seeing the couple that past she would feel her eyes water only to have the tear slide down her cheek and onto the ground only to be followed with more tears. Quickly relizing this she's put her arm over her eyes only to have the cloth of her arm warmers soak up her tears. "derek......" she mumbles softly as she would feel her heart ache. The reason for this sudden emotion was due to her past that has been flickering back into her memory image after image. Sometimes she couldn't stand seeing couples because of her heart that seemed to be torn in half from her last love. Which she lost in a motorcycle accident. Using her free hand she would clutch her hoodie in which as if she was clutching her heart before she would lay her head down on the table. "why am i crying?" "why does this matter?" voices spoke in her head "derek..he's gone.." "he cant come back forget him." "move on.." the voices continued to speak to her as she would growl only to have a flicker of anger and sorrow mix causing her blood to boil but freeze! A canine tooth would pierce her lower lip drawing blood as she bit down hard.. "im sorry..."was the words that escaped her lips. She would feel slightly embarressed that she was crying cause she was with her new friend leon but she couldnt forgive herself at the moment

(um jst to say the derek thing is a true story.. in my life.... and hi neji.)
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:40 pm

( luckyy!! xPP how is it living in a public school?? =D )

( and i'm sorry Roxanne <=0 )

Tenten would giggle at his sweetness. "why thank you!" Tenten tanked in a very elegant way but giggling afterwords for she thought she sounded funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:55 pm

A strong arm would wrap around Roxanna's shoulders, and embrace her with comfort. "Hey now... don't go crying on me..." The voice belonged to Leon, as did the arm. His free hand softly touched the bottom of Roxanna's chin and he tilts her head back up; his signature reassuring grin on his face. Yet, his facial expression turns slightly annoyed. "I can tell you’re embarrassed," he mumbles, "I thought I told you to have confidence in yourself: Show your true emotions. Let 'em out. It's cool, you can't always keep them trapped in a cage..." He trails off but smiles. Sure, he knew he wasn’t the greatest at cheering someone up or something, but he tried is best.

(Really, Roxanna? ): That sucks... D:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Lives: Any1 welcome   Teen Lives: Any1 welcome - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen Lives: Any1 welcome
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV :: Private RP :: Private RP's-
Jump to: