Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )

Go down 
+7
Kotsune
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
sacurauchiha
Kyung Mi Hyung
Miharu Hachiko
Reyna sabaku
Tenten Hyuuga
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Location : at my house or at the Hyuuga compound taking care of my kids =] or hanging out with my childhood friends Kyung Mi Hyung and Noriko Ookami xDD

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Left_bar_bleue30000/30000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Left_bar_bleue30000/30000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
info of character: Chūnin

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Empty
PostSubject: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:15 pm

( if you are not on this list you can't post a reply. if on this list you can reply if you wanna =DD)

Lead Punk: Miharu
Punks: Raita, Kyushu Tokugawa, Tobi Uchiha, and Shiro

Bad-asses: Riku, Kurogane, Phoenix, and Alikai

Lead Gangsta: Kyung
Gangstas: Dae, Kisho, Reyna,Kouga, and Suigetsu hozuki

Emos: Leon, Sasuke, and Itachi

Sporties/Jocks: Bane and Marius

Nerds: Mayuri

Rockers: Sacura Uchiha, Akira, Gokudera hayato, and Yamamoto takeshi

Skaters/Surfers: Grimmjow and Ichigo Kurosaki

Preps: Kakashi and Pryamid Head (REALLY pervy people LOL XD)

Plastic: Nami and Karin (the girls who think they're all that)

Indie: ikuto sukiyaki and Noriko Ookami (neutral really... nobody hated them)

Outkasts: Kotsune, Kyuubi, Shukaku, and Kyuketsuki (the weirdos who couldn't get labled)

Bad boy: Roronoa Zoro

Perfectionists: Tenten, Neji, Kagome

( OHH!! must act your part!! =DD example: if perfectionist then must RP as perfectionist and same goes to other catagories! =D )
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Location : sunagakure with my siblings Gaara, Temari and kankuro

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Left_bar_bleue200/200REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Left_bar_bleue200/200REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:56 pm

( fuck ya I'm a gangsta!^^ I will post in a sec)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:30 pm

(I did such a good job with sorting the groups/people out… XD jk.)
(Rping in 1st person mode… cause I feel like it.)

I casually walked through the campus of the school, one hand slipped in the pocket of my black, teared up jeans while my other hand hung freely at the other side of my slipping down jeans; and a cocky smirk was implanted on my face. My shirt was ripped up in some places, thanks to different girls, but I didn’t give a fuck. Teachers or whatever could say whatever the hell they wanted, rules sucked and so did they.

I passed different guys; they all gave me dirty looks. Guys despised me, however, I didn’t give a fuck for what they cared. They can go suck it. The bastards were just jealous that I got all the girls. My saying was simple: This is who I am -- if you like it, fine; if you don't, leave. Deal with it.

As for girls… they usually flocked to me; not that I cared… It was usually the cheerleaders or… how should I put this… the “Vintage” girls. The ones who thought they were better than the others… meh, I didn’t like it that much but whatevs. Other girls did, too. It got annoying sometimes…. Key word being sometimes, heh. However, if a girl gave me bull shit, I’d tell her to go fuck herself; get lost bitch. Simple enough.

Sure, my hair was cyan green, but most guys wouldn’t dare make fun of it. They knew what was coming: I’d beat the shit outta them, maybe kill them. Who knows, it depends. Plus I grew it out a little instead of having it as short as I did; I just felt like it. It hung over my face, most ladies found it hot, I found it annoying sometimes. Whatevs. It still had its spiky look to it, though, and that was cool… Oh, and I dyed black highlights around the edges… hell ya.

My classes… don’t care ‘bout that right now… but I’m takin’ a Kendo Class… well I’m more of the “Sensei” of it. Aka Leader. Most of my “students” call me a tough, hard, sensei but I’m not… there just too weak I guess. I dun give a F’ about that right now though…

Life at school was mostly boring, but the ladies made it somewhat interesting… you could say I guess. Classes fuckin’ sucked, except Kendo and stuff like that, teachers were shit, rules ruined everything, some peoples were annoying, and there were other things… that I don’t care ‘bout right now.

Anyhow, I was just strolling through the campus, since it was free time or whatever, and peoples gave me dirty looks. What’s new. Not everyone did though… ‘guess I had some friends. Maybe… usually I was just a loner. Didn’t bother me though.

(That sucked... in my eyes, it did. -__-)
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Location : at my house or at the Hyuuga compound taking care of my kids =] or hanging out with my childhood friends Kyung Mi Hyung and Noriko Ookami xDD

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Tenten would walk to school in her outfit and her bag over her shoulder. ( girl with pink hair in pic bellow ) having done her homework from yesterday's day of school she walked one hand on her bag strap and the other at her side as always.

Tenten was always the one to always do what she had to do for school. All her grades were A's and always had a perfect score on every projects and assignments she had to do. From what everyone says, Tenten was one of the most perfect, kind, and very well known throughout the school.

Most girls look up to her as the popular and perfect at everything kind of girl and most guys she has a 'really hot body' or so they say. ( haha ^^ )

Although the guys knew she was with someone already they continue to think that she was the perfect girlfriend. Reason why the other guys

walking through the halls of the school she quickly trying to find her lover. Her lover was also just like Tenten, herself. He had straight A's and everyone considered him to be another one of the most perfect student's who are well known at school. This lover of hers was of course the well know Neji Hyuuga.

( i disagree Zoro!! xPP i think it's really good xDD )

( oh and here's the pic of my outfit! =D )

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Shugo_Chara_-_Vol15_label_37652_1500x1500theAnimeGallerycom
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Left_bar_bleue1600/1600REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:17 am

(haha of course i'm the leader of the punks. FUCK YEAH! XD Lmfao, but I should have got skater since I do skateboard in real life but oh well ^_^ and sorry if my reply is short i got tons of homework to do right now Sad )

Walking down the hallway was one of the most dangerous of people in high school; Miharu Hachiko. She was a more of a skater punk but was a hard ass as some people called her. She did all the hard activites like Kung fu, Wrestling, Cross Country, she was fairly skinny for someone of her age only being a sophomore in high school. No matter what grade, no one dare piss her off or they'd end up in the hospital in seconds. Not to say she wasn't nice, just that she looked at things differently then others and didn't want to be sucked into the drama of high school these days so she stuck to herself and her friends. With her book bag strapped over her torso hanging to her side she walked down the hallways of the school towards class. Her clothing was defiantly punk-like, she wore on a slipknot shirt with skinny jeans, her long brown hair over her shoulders and stretched to her chest. Her laid (thats what their called right? Cant remember...) hung out of her pant pocket that said 'Timberwolves' on it while the keys attached to it stayed in her pockets. In her right hand she carried a chemistry book while in her left hand she held out her itouch scrolling through her music while one ear bud was in. When finding the right song she put the ipod back in her pocket and headed to her next class as she smirked knowing her day was almost over thank god since she hated school. She was anxious to get it over with so she could kick some ass after school since she felt like letting her rage out until a girl bumped into her, one of the preps. She turned around chewing her gum with a sour look on her face and scanned Miharu then turned her head laughing as if the girl was a joke. Finding this offensive she of course then dropped her book and grabbed the back of the girls blouse throwing her across the hallway as she flew into a set of lockers. She began to yell from the sudden hit as Miharu smirked and then kicked her in the gut, now causing a scene as everyone in the hallway was anxious to see a fight.
"Get up you fucking bitch, I wanna see you fight! Or can you not fight and chew gum at the same time?" She grinned knowing she wasn't going to fight back since she was too much of a baby as Miharu ignored her then and grabbed her book from the floor and walked away.
"You must suck on black meat, no wonder your teeth turned out so ugly." Not bother to deal with the girl even if she 'tried' to get revenge on Miharu, she just walked away while listening to her ipod on full blast to tune everything out.

(heres the song Miharu was listening to to beat up the girl XD haha)

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotskateboardingchic
Kyung Mi Hyung

Kyung Mi Hyung

Location : most likely with my man Dae-hyun Hyung! or kicking some basterds ass!!

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Left_bar_bleue25000/25000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Left_bar_bleue22000/22000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Empty_bar_bleue  (22000/22000)
info of character: angel/devil

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:05 am

Kyung Mi Hyung was walking to school with Dae-hyun Hyung at her side. Both Kyung and Dae yawned at the earliness of their awakening although Dae knew that we had to at least go to school for had to continue acting like regular human teenagers.

"Dammit! why the hell does school have to start so freaking early in the morning?!" Kyung let out pissed that she had not had enough sleep last night as she ran her fingers through her long pure black hair and her dark red eyes were matching to Dae. "how the hell would i know??" Dae let out his hands behined his blonde colored haired head.

Kyung and Dae lived practically together ever since they got together. Unknown to the world Dae is a Devil who had left HELL to see what earth was like since he had said that HELL was really boring, Kyung on the other hand was sent to earth disguised as a regular human to help multiple humans so she would be able to become a full angel. how they met was a long story ^^;

Kyung wasn't at all considered the nice people. She was always pissed off about something and for her it was hard to not pick a fight. Since she was the leader of all Gansters around school she had always got into fights no matter what. She had really bad grades in any of the major classes but anything that had to do with strength and some sort of sport she was always best at it. Although she had really bad grades it wasn't becuz she was retarted or stupid, she just refused to do any of the work, thinking that it was usless to learn all this stuff.

As they arrived at school, Kyung all the guys and girls stared at her and Dae as they walked thoughout the school. Kyung's outfit was just like the pic bellow. of course others considered Kyung on having a really good-looking body but she has had rumor spread around saying that she had killed people which was true, but that was way back then... it's one of the reasons Kyung's angel wings are pure black and not white like way before.

Then Kyung sees a familiar skater punk getting into a fight with a girl and smiles at the sight of a good fight. Although most of the time it was her who was getting in fights she was also somewhat interested in other people getting in fights as well.

( hope Dae will come on and post soon xDD )

( Kyung's outfit! =D )
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) 2ne1_dara_fanfave

( wow! it turned out really long than i would have thought ^^; )
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:06 am

(OH YEAH IM A ROCKER! IM GONNA ROCK ALL OF YA! >.<)

sacura walked into the school carrying a guitar case round her back and fingerless gloves. she was in the band called "sexy fish" (thats my school band irl lols) she had her hair down, she was lisening to her i pod ( 30 seconds to mars) and had a lolliepop in her mouth as she entered the school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:23 pm

(heh im a bad ass? lol XD)

Riku would sit in the cafeteria were he and his group were. Sitting he would have his legs on the table as he chewed on a toohpick. Looking around he would nearly grunt annoyed with such a place like school. Getting up he tossed the toothpick into the garbage before turning to grab his Element backpack. His hair was silver and spiky looking yet he tends to wear blindfold at times over his eyes even if he gets colded by the teachers its not like he cared. He has been in jail before its nothing new. But for now its paroll.Walking outside of school campus he would take out a box of ciggeretted and smoke one. While sighing

(damn that sucked. Sorry for the lamest reply im taking care of son while my wife (fiance) goes visits her parents so ya^^)
Back to top Go down
Kyung Mi Hyung

Kyung Mi Hyung

Location : most likely with my man Dae-hyun Hyung! or kicking some basterds ass!!

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Left_bar_bleue25000/25000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Left_bar_bleue22000/22000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Empty_bar_bleue  (22000/22000)

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:14 pm

"Kyu! Let's go! I need a smoke!" Dae whined like a child as he tugged on Kyung's arm. Kyung sighed a 'fine...' and they both left campus. Dae took out his pack of cigarettes and popped one in between his lips lighting it up as he crouched down slightly, not wanting the light to blow out by the slight wind. "you want a smoke??" Dae asked havinon inbetween his fore finger and his middle finger offerinone towards Kyung. "hell of course I need one." Kyung said taking it from him and popping it between her lips. Dae of course held the lighter toward her and Kyung held the cigarette to it would lit as it was still in between her lips. Breathing in the nicotine she leaned back as she blew out a puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Tenten finally found her Lover, Neji, with Kiba, Shikamaru, and Naruto. Tenten walked up to him with a smile upon her lips. "Neji, good morning. Tenten greeted him as she kissed him on the lips which was a usual routine. his hand on her lower backand the other on her hip while Tenten's hands were behind her neck with her fingers entwined with each other. "good morning my heaven." Neji said smiling after the kiss. Kiba and Shikamaru raised their eye brow at the sudden sweet words coming from Neji's mouth and Naruto was slightly blushing at their sudden kiss.

Heavenly-heaven was the meaning of Tenten's name, i believe, and it just became a habit on calling her that at times but most of the times it was just Ten. Tenten would just call Neji, Neji since she couldn't figure out the perfect nickname for him.

"just came to say hello but i gotta go see Hinata to talk about our project so i'll see you in second period, okay?" Tenten explained both of her hands moved down to his shoulders. "right. i'll see you then." Neji said smiling his hands still on her hips. With a quick peck on the lips Tenten left to see Hinata. "oh do you mind if i go with you??" Kiba asks "i kinda... need to tell her something..." Kiba explains with a slight blush upon his cheeks. Tenten giggled and said it was okay so they both went to Hinata's class.

( haha i had to put other Naruto character in there too xDD )

Last edited by Ten-ten on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyung Mi Hyung

Kyung Mi Hyung

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:05 am

Kyung continued to breath in the nicotine and blowing out puffs of smoke. "Kyung let's go school is soon to start." Dae said throwing his cigarette to the ground and stepping on it so the light cigarette was now out. Kyung breathed in her last breath of nicotine and throws her cigarette to the floor as well and doing the same as Dae did. "fine... let's go... Kyung let out with an unpleasant tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:41 pm

A drop small drop of reddish crimson liquid falls to the floor, then, it hits the tiled floor with a almost silent ‘splat.’ Tiny particles of the red drop depart from its main source, until it becomes just a little, not even puddle, of blood. A couple more drops follow the same process as the first, and finally, a small puddle of what is known as blood is formed. It rippled, calmed, then it made no movement whatsoever. However, it started to ripple again by the vibrations of footsteps… and voices.

Somewhere on the outside campus of the school, where there were no teachers watching at the time, a little outbreak was taking place, a quarrel if you will. There was a group of guys, whom were scoffing and smirking, and a guy that stood in front of them with his back to them and fists clenched, like he was the leader; and lastly there was a boy who stood on the other side of them which gave them a space between each other, torso, face, and front side facing them. His fists were up and clenched as well.

A little blood was splattered below his lip, but that was it. The other guy, who stood before the rest of the group, had a bad scratch, almost gash, going from his far right side of his cheek to the beginning of his nose. Some blood seeped from the cut, but that was all for him. The guy before the boy smirked; the boy frowned if anything. The guy showed excitement; the boy showed lacking of interest. The guy’s eyes were narrowed; the boy’s eyes were covered by his hair. The guy was first to speak, and he asked why the boy was not attacking; the boy stayed silent.

The boy, who’s name was Leon, had on a some red converse, and his usual own school uniform that he wore. Except on weekends. His backpack was completely black with skulls and crossbones spread all over them, as well as what seemed to be blood splattered here and there. His hair was silver and black, but he might change it on and off. He had two silver piercing on his lower lip, and his upper face was covered with his hair. The guy… well, Leon didn’t pay attention to his clothes details or whatever.
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) 31850298

Now the guy frowned in annoyance; Leon kept a straight face. The guy crossed his arms over his chest; Leon had his hands in his pockets. The guy’s eyebrow twitched in what seemed to be anger; you couldn’t see Leon’s eyebrows. This went on for several minutes, and finally the guy signaled his “troops” to attack, well try to beat up, the boy. Leon stayed in his posture, until one of the guys got close to him, he shot out his hand and raked his nails across the guys face. Sure, Leon had long nails and kinda sharp, but that’s all they were. Indeed, they could be used as weapons, and that was the best thing about them… well, they were also handy for opening up packages and stuff like that.

Why hadn’t I taken my sword with me? Leon thought, a sigh escaping his lips. However, his attention was quickly drawn back to the fight by a simple swing of a fist towards his gut. Luckily, Leon jumped back and peered up at the person who did it. Just another “trooper.” He kept a straight face, then was swung at again, only this time by a bat. Again, Leon jumped back, only to be back to back with a tree. Crap… he swiftly jumped up as a guy swung again at him, and he dodged the attempt of the hit. With that, he landed back on the ground but looked up: A branch was just above him. When he had jumped, he felt something brush against the top of his head, and the branch must have been what did it.

Quickly thinking, Lean turned and scaled up the tree. He sat on the highest branch, looked down at the gang, and saw that there were several more there than to what he had thought. What had they have against me? Leon tilted his head at this thought that popped in his mind. He scaled the tree just for this following reason: to think. Of course, this wouldn’t last long, but who cared? He surely didn’t, for he had a plan in mind. Or maybe someone else would come and take the action of beating them up? Leon waited, boringly, his eyes half way closed, and he waited for the gang to be lured into his trap.

(There's your action, Kyung. lol xD)
Back to top Go down
Kyung Mi Hyung

Kyung Mi Hyung

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:11 pm

( haha awesome Leon!! xD sorry i kinda got off to go eat xPP )

Kyung and Dae were walking to school and saw that a familiar guy with silver and black hair. "hey Kyu, isn't that Leon??" Dae asked gesturing towards where Leon was fighting a group of troopers. "well, well, well..." Kyung let out as she walked towards the fight. as mentioned before she was always interested in fights whether she was in it or not. one hand in the pocket of her skinny torn up jeans and the other just hanging. her pure black back pack was over her shoulder multiple pictures of angel wings and devil wings were designed upon it. "yo Leon..." Kyung said shrugging her head upwards.

( i hope my new avii isn't too different from my character ^^; )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:55 am

(lol thanks c:)

Leon sighs, now hanging upside down on the tree branch, and turns his attention to the gangstas: Kyung & Dae. "Hey..." He greets in complete monotone. Then he points to the left indicating the group of idiots that were climbing the tree. "Wanna take care of them," He drops down from the tree and lands swiftly on the grassy ground, "Cause I know how much you two like to fight. Plus, I gotta get to class soon..."
Back to top Go down
Kyung Mi Hyung

Kyung Mi Hyung

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:56 pm

"Well we gotta get to class too so why don't we all just hurry up and take care of all of them??" Dae suggested. Kyung shrugged her shoulders not really care whather or not Leon is join or not, she just wanted to beat them all down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:57 pm

"Sounds better than my crappy plan..." He mumbles still in monotone. He cracks his knuckles with a wicked smirk crossing his face. Since you two haven't been able to lay a punch upon one of them yet, I'll let you get the honor of the first move."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:20 am

In the corner of the stairs next to the railing  a girl with raven black hair sat. Her hair was completely ordinary except it was more of a emo style and espeacially with the green coon tails that showed well highlights. She wore her metal melisha black dress with a nice black corset in which had buckles making it seem like if it were restraints yet her breast were brought out good. ( XD) along with that the dress was short about to her mid thigh besides that she wore black leg warmers and some pair of combat boots. An odd style but to her liking. She looked perfect in the outfit that suited her well. Unlike herself she had snake bite peircings on the bottom of her lip and a necklace making it seem as if it was barb wire. But for her left shoulder a tattoo of a skull with a serpent slithering from it's mouth was along with two katana's in the backround wrapped in barb wire. Sighing softly she would get up and wander around only to walk past some people. Listening to her iPod she would just listen to the beats of disturbed as for her backpack a design of Jack skeleton mood faces and barb wire with small bats. Rushing among the sea of students she would go outside instead and slung her backpack onto a bench. Sitting down she would take out her notebook with skulanimals stickers covering the cover of the notebook along with her jet black pencil. Looking up she didn't really notice anyone familiar yet or so far 

( ahh sorry 4 a late reply anyway Leon invited me and I'm in the emo section.. aha XD)
Back to top Go down
Kyung Mi Hyung

Kyung Mi Hyung

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:15 pm

( sup... )

Dae handed Kyung a lit cigarette already for her. She took the cigarette and breathed it in the nicotine to help her not get too wild and slip the group into pieces. "heh... my pleasure..." Kyung let out cracking her knuckles as well and quickly walking towards the group as her dark red eyes glowed as she smirked showing her fairly sharp fangs. As Kyung was a few feet away from the group she threw her cigarette to the ground in front of her and stepped on the cigarette in the process of approaching to thr group. Dae just watched making sure that Kyung didn't go crazy and kill em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:42 pm

He slouches to the side with his hands in his pockets, and he watches Kyung approach the group. "Oi," He mutters, "She gets a little reckless when it comes to fights, huh?" Leon keeps his eyes locked onto the soon-to-be fight, but intently listens to Dae's answer.

(Nice post Roxanna^^)
Back to top Go down
Kyung Mi Hyung

Kyung Mi Hyung

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:53 pm

"yeeaah that's how my Kyu is... hopefully she won't rip those guys into pieces..." Dae let out putting his hands in his jean pockets as well. While doing the guys in the group just laughed at the Kyung thinking that Kyung was just a girl that she couldn't hurt them that bad. Well of course they thought wrong and got beaten up by Kyung.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:12 pm

Leon nods seriously, then, with a sigh, crosses his arms over his chest and shakes his head. "Why must so many guys underestimate girls? Tch... idiots," he rolls his not so visible eyes, "If he were here, he would be fuming right now, and with that, he would be knocking...slicing... some sense into them..." Leon only mumbles the last part to himself. "Anyhow," he tries to get himself back on subject, "Wouldn't you agree?" Leon asks the Dae, referring to his first statement.
Back to top Go down
Kyung Mi Hyung

Kyung Mi Hyung

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:23 pm

"hmm... same..." Dae let out yawning eyeing Kyung as she continued to beat the hell out of the group. Even though some of them would try and run away Kyung would only just grab em by the collar or something and bring them back down on the floor before her.

"to tell ya the truth those kind of people pissed the fuck out me!" Dae let out seeing that Kyung was getting slightly carried away but since they underestimated her Dae let her go a little farther just for fun. "but that bitch over there would freaking kill ya for even thinking of her as one of those weak girls." Dae mentioned referring to Kyung as he said that bitch. "Kyu is one of those kind of girls who wouldn't allow her pride to go down. She always thinks of her pride as her first priority."

( aw man! i goota go eat at Taco bell! i'll be back!!!!! xD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:26 pm

( sup kyung and tacoo bell!? Luckiii!!! XD)

Roxanna would sketch in her notebook as she always does when it's boring in class yet somthing about school made her feel stupid. As if she had to learn again only to graduate when really she learned all she needed to know. Her eyes scanned the place as for her she seemed a little cautious today
Back to top Go down
Kyung Mi Hyung

Kyung Mi Hyung

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 pm

( sup Roxanne and I know right!? XD )

While Dae and Leon were talking on dude just happened to see an opening and quickly groped Kyung's breast. Kyung of course got seriously pissedat this and her eyes glowed bright red at the sight of the guy's perverted looking face. "I think i'll let the guy die... actually..." Dae let oh then started thinking. "I think i'll just have Kyung kill em all..." Dae let out obviously pissed that the guy just totally touched his bitch in a way that he did not like at all. Of course Dae himself was the only one who would be allowed to touch his bitch like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:42 pm

(TACO BELL?! …Damn… I want some T.T)

Leon nods at the first couple statements of Dae, then glances over at him at his last couple statements. "Jeez... I always get caught up with the bloodthirsty people," He shrugs mentally, "Which is cool." Then the boy yawns, shrugs but this time physically, and waves a hand in the air lazily. "Do what you please to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) Empty

Back to top Go down

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next