Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:48 pm

"Why are you teasing me Riku.... your the most perverted protector ever" Akuma teased and giggled. She remained seated on him not letting him up she had a smirking smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:52 pm

"sure i am. not like kakashi.." he says with a laugh "u know sitng on me is making my cock kind um lift. so get off!!!" he says (haha XD JK JK never said that!)

Riku would try to push her off

(stupid energy drink i drank earlier!!!!!~ XD)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:54 pm

"Why" Akuma said sitting there on him "I don't feel like it"

(I had a lot of pepsi and sugar today I'm hyper from that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:58 pm

"please get off im feeling a ejauctulation..." he mutters with a slight
growl

(lol when im hyper i say things)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:00 pm

"Nope" She kept up her stalling just to have fun.

(*Runs around on Ceiling*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:03 pm

"god akuma please ur torchuring my penis! or gods sake. ur making me feel realy pervy.." he growls at her with a slight gare

(PFFT!! hahaXD)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:04 pm

"Oh?" She asked smiling.

(Pokes you)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:08 pm

"yes! have mercy i cant take the pain!" he says with a growl as he glared at her more.

(huh? *looks at u*)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:11 pm

"I'm curious to see how long you can go for" Akuma laughed.

(poking war *Pokes*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:16 pm

"akuma ur making me want sex!Now get off!" he growls since his hrmones were raging (pokes back) (stupid men hormones i swear^^)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:19 pm

"Nope I'm comfortable Riku" Akuma teased him.

(You men are sex machines jk lol *pokes backs two times*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:25 pm

(HEY WE R NOT! ONLY IF A GIRL DOES THESE KIND OF THINGS AND OUR BODIES REACT TO IT WELL HORMONES! D;< lol XD)

Rku would growl and now summoned his strength to pin her down. As he did he would get up and turn his back to her now embarressed cause he was really feeling the mood for sex..... now that his tool was worked up "damn it." he mutters yet he calmed in 2 seconds
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:28 pm

"Wow three minutes you lasted new record...you are worked up" Akuma laughed. She got up and dusted herself off. She grabs his hand and smiled softly at him. "Riku it was only for fun ok" She mentioned.

(No comment to that being it's true)

Last edited by Akuma on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:30 pm

"fun?! now i got to go find a B**** and F them to get this worked u gone..." he mutters (XD)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:33 pm

"Oh Riku now don't refer to a woman as a b**** at least calm it down first besides you go around F*cking women that would be rape" Akuma laughed pulling on Riku's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:41 pm

"i dont care... I got me already a certain girl..." he mutters with a smirk and thinks about that girl but shakes his head "im just kidding i dont need sex." he says with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:44 pm

Akuma tilts her head in confusement. "What girl Riku" She asked curiously. She stole his blindfold and ran again.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:16 pm

(Woah didn't I mention no sexual things Riku...Akuma? Well I might have to change that now and Riku your were cussing that is another rule)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1600/1600Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:29 pm

(the other girl is me >___> LOL jk jk xD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotskateboardingchic
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:34 pm

(Oh Miharu glad to see you came here I guess I'll let you in if you wanted but read the rules first since Riku and Akuma did not)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1600/1600Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1600)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:46 pm

(okay...but sorry if i curse a little bit ill try not to)
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:48 pm

(It's fine I'll add that a little is fine not f bombs though)
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:02 am

(yay! miharu! woot woot! lets get the party started >.<)

xion threw the lead on the floor, if anyone knew she had let the half breed lose, she would suffer for it. it was her job to look after the half demon for testing and power but she had let her guard down and the demon escaped into the demon woods. even though she was half demon, sacurawould have no regrets killing her own kind...demons
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Forgetting she had Riku's Blindfold around her neck she quickly tackled the strangers the ones called Axel and Demyx. Unfortunately Demyx got the full blow of her tackle attack Axel only got nudged to falling. "Hey guys what's up" Akuma said happily.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Miharu had then poofed into the scene while she sat criss crossed and her arms hung over her legs looking up. "Oi, sacu." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)   Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yami-hi to mizu (Axel, Akuma, Kori and Demyx only unless invited)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next