Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)

Go down 
+4
Grimmjow
ichigo kurosaki*
Sora
Jerica Salvatore
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Character sheet
Health:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:24 pm

*Ventus look at Cyrix going in rage that he walk towards her.*
You want to help your friend sora like I want to help Aqua and Terra, but going out of control won’t help,” Ventus told Cyrix hoping he could calm her down by saying how much he wish to be out there as she did. “Don’t worry I think I know how to get out of here, just trust me,” Ventus said with a smile as he hit his left shoulder to summon his armor.
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Image410
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Image510

*Xehanort look back since he was about to leave.*
Terra you say….I’ll wait for him here you head towards the land of departure,” Xehanort said as he closed his portal and stood there waiting for Terra with a grin in his face.

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Image010
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue500/500The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:14 am

Cyrix looked towards Ventus and backed up her eyes changed from crimson red to purple showing her calm demeanor again. "As you say this I fear the worse" She said before she started glowing again. Her form changed to someone different looking her revealing original form that she came to the world in. Sitting their floating and watching Ventus with a smile.

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Anime_sexy_angel-goddess
Back to top Go down
ichigo kurosaki*

ichigo kurosaki*

Location : This epic avatar was made by Miharu!!! *o* ARIGATO!! XD

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/200The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:53 pm

vanitas nodded as he covers his face once again adding his helmet on and walking through a dark portal making his way towards the Land of Departure.

As the dark portal closed behind him, way above the sky another portal opens where Terra comes out from. Looking around Radiant Garden i spot master xehanort standing there alone in the open "There he is...but what is he doing here...is it for the mission" i said in thought as i recalled that we drop that mission already. Lowering my vehicle in front of him i jump off it removing my armor as well as my keyblade. "Master why did u left? we are getting attack by the unverse back at the land of departure" i report to him leaving my question about cyrix aside as my keyblade dissolves into particles.

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 75440510
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Sora sighed and exhaled due to the gap in the unver se. "I was just gonna ask a stupid question Aqua don't worry about it."He turned to her and smiled before reaching out to Cyrix with his mind. "You'll draw them there if you both flaunt your power. Stay calm and stay hidden. You don't need to help."
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue500/500The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Aqua looked at Sora after destroying more of the creatures. "I'm used to stupid things go ahead tell me" Aqua asked Sora. As for Cyrix who remained in her true form self floating there watching Ventus. She hear Sora call out to her to which she couldn't help it. "I can't hide my power of some reason" She called out back to Sora.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:20 pm

*Xehanort looks at Terra and is relief that he does not know what he’s truly after.*
Terra, a mission can’t be dropped because the mission was to help this world from creatures that were attacking it called “unverse.” But I took care of it, so you say that our home is under attack? Where is Ventus and the girl Cyrix?” Xehanort ask Terra to gain information acting worried about the situation to gain trust.
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 1485610

*Ventus summoned his keyblade and pointed to the door*
Fire!” Ven shouted as fire shout out to blast the door. “Follow me Cyrix, I think I know where they are,” Ven said running outside with his suit of armor.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:24 pm

"Wait Ventus...Sora said to stay here we are targets" Cyrix cried out remaining in her same position floating there. She looked at him worried now she didn't want to leave the fear filled her heart to what she thought she felt. Aqua cotinued to fight off unverse with Sora she wasn't going to let the enemy have Ventus or Cyrix. Cyrix however didn't want to be left alone so she stood up and followed Ventus.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:27 pm

"Cyrix you do what your heart desires, never let anything hold you down or tell you what to do," Ven inform as he kept running foward.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Cyrix quickly followed Ventus summoning her Keyblade attached to a whip for long distance enemies. "I'm coming too" she said running up next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Sora growled and dashed off toward Ven and Cyrix. "Aqua take care of this...They left the room." He bolted down the path and up to the room seeing it skorched and charred he sighed and followed after the two quickly calling out. "Cyrix. You let the fool burst open the door? Xehanort could be on his way!!!" He thought with some urgency projecting his feelings to her very vividly.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Cyrix heard Sora and stopped in her tracks grabbing Ventus by his arm. She held him in place and looked down the hallway. "Wait Ventus we aren't supposed to be out here" She said worried keeping him there unable to move. "Sora he did it himself I never asked him to do it not once" She called out to him. Aqua continued to fight off unverse after Sora ran off to get Cyrix and Ventus.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Sora dashed up and landed beside the two gripping them both into a tight hug lifting off the ground. "Don't ever scare me like thast again. I don't know what I'd do if Xehanort had gotten to you two..." He fell silent and released them. "If you want to fight,Ventus I'll take you to fight but you must fight with me. That way I can protect you."
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:21 am

Cyrix looked at Sora her eyes were sadden by this sensing every emotion he had at that point. "Sora....I don't like to be trapped in small spaces" Cyrix said hiding her emotions to keep her power under control she couldn't hide her true form but could make hard for them to find her in this place.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:35 pm

He nodded and touched her arm lightly. "I know my darling Cyrix. I'll find a safe place for you. Stay close by and keep this on." He pulled a dark cloak from his pack and handed to her. "It was Roxas'."
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Cyrix nodded her eyes showed nothingness again and put it on.
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:52 pm

Sora, I’m glad that you decided to take me with you in the fight but I ask that you don’t sent Cyrix into a room let her help us fight,” Ventus begged Sora to give Cyrix a chance since he didn’t wanted her to have to be told what to do, but then he looked at the black coat that he handed Cyrix. It looked familiar but he said nothing just stared at it.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:31 pm

Nodding I report “Yes we are under attack by the unverse back home, I left since Aqua and Sora were taking care of it also Ventus and Cyrix are sealed inside a room.” I confidently spoke not knowing that they left that room already. “If you have cleared the mission already we should head back” I said ready to activate my armor.

Meanwhile…
Vanitas would walk through the dark portal near the land of departure seeing that Aqua was almost done with all of those unverse he send earlier, he decided to call for more powerful unverse than the small ones. At this moment Eraqus walks out of the building helping Aqua with some of the unverse slashing away with his keyblade.

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Erauqs10

Finally spotting ventus, Vanitas evily grins walking towards him but stops to see Sora there and Cyrix. Hiding he decides to see how good they fight and summons more unverse where they stand, also sending some of his strongest ones.

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Image110
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Cyrix looked towards Venitas her eyes focused on him as she summoned bright light which destroyed the Unverse instantly. She started walking toward Vanitas summoning her Keyblade attached to the whip again. She showen no emotion she shown nothing but nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:31 pm

*Xehanort got disturb when Terra mention to head back home, but then he quickly ease himself.*
Yes let’s head back but Terra you know that kids named Sora and Cyrix. Well I travel to this world and people here explain that those two kids were fighting unverse that one day there was an accident that lots most of their memories, but they remember each other and the unverse. They also got inform false lies so don’t be so quick to believe what they say,” Xehanort lied again to Terra so he could be on his side.

*Ventus saw Cyrix heading towards Vanitas alone to fight him so Ventus quickly ran towards Cyrix to help her fight Vanitas.*
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:39 pm

"Destruction....hatred...Nothingness itself is what you are my light will destroy you and send you back" Cyrix mentioned as she was now ready to take Vanitas on her light shined brightly enough to even blind someone. "I'm not afraid...fear is something that will never be within my heart...since I am not actually a human" Cyrix said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:48 am

Sora dashed in front of Cyrix and held his hand out in front of Cyrix. He turn to het and smiled. "let my light drive him back it's not time to end him lady Cyrix meet aqua and stay close to Ventus." he smiled and shot. Ball of light at Vanitas.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:58 am

Cyrix nodded after what Sora did and told her to do she turned and ran back next to Ventus. "We must get to Aqua...we have no time to waste" Cyrix said before grabbing Ventus's hand and pulling him.
Back to top Go down
ichigo kurosaki*

ichigo kurosaki*

Location : This epic avatar was made by Miharu!!! *o* ARIGATO!! XD

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/200The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:07 pm

(at the moment i will answer as ichigo^^)

Vanitas dashed to his left side to doged sora's attack but because he didnt doged quick enough it hit the side of his helmet thus it is removed from vanitas head. Vanitas would then smile gaining back to his original position like nothing happened "Is that all you got wielder!" he said in a laughing kind of way.
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Image211

"Ventus and cyrix are mine so dont get in my way" he said as a huge dark portal would open up behind him only for more unverse to show up. Some of the unverse appear right next to Ventus and cyrix trapping them in a circle formation. "Odd you look just like me" he grins looking at Sora.

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Image111

-Meanwhile-
Terra is trap in thought on how could Cyrix and Sora be evil, they didnt look it or show it when they arrived but nonetheless it was what Master Xehanort said. Our Master is too wise to make a wrong assumption so right away i remembered that cyrix was with Ventus "Ven!" terra shouted worriedly knowing that something could of happened, quickly Terra activates his armor and vehicle and escapes Radiant Garden making his way to the Land of Departure.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:12 pm

Cyrix stopped and grabbed Ventus pulling him close to her she wasn't willing to let this evill idiot take them. "Is this all you have....I've been through much worse than this" Cyrix growled summoning her Keyblade which was still attached to a whip. She then whipped the Keyblade around destroying the unverse quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:27 pm

*Xehanort watched terra head back.*
Yes head back terra, let me take care of Ventus and Cyrix,” Xehanort chuckled as he open a black portal and headed the same direction.

*Ventus watched Cyrix eliminate the unverse but they just kept appearing, he looked around trying to see if he could find a solution and he stopped once he came to a conclusion. Still in his armor Ventus summoned his Keyblade that appeared in his hand with a bright light. He threw it up and instantly it changed to a ship, he jumped on it and picked up Cyrix putting her right beside him. A bright portal open up ahead that they went through and closed behind them. Ventus decided to leave since everybody there was trying to keep them safe or trying to use them.*
The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Image110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)   The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Three Keyblade Masters (Jerica (Cyrix), Ichigo, and Grimmjow only unless I invite you or fit you into story)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next