Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Era of the Kotsune...

Go down 
+3
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Miharu Hachiko
Kotsune
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu Hachiko

Character sheet
Health:
The New Era of the Kotsune... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200The New Era of the Kotsune... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
The New Era of the Kotsune... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1600/1600The New Era of the Kotsune... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1600)
info of character:

The New Era of the Kotsune... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era of the Kotsune...   The New Era of the Kotsune... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Miharu looks up and whips her eyes seeing Raita appear before her asking how she's holding in there.
"Not that good..." I say still embarrassed from what had happened only a minute ago and now she too had to see me cry.
All of a sudden another stranger came up to me that I had never seen before but it almost looked like a girl but it sounded like a guys voice. I then nodded and slightly smiled.
"Thanks but I'm alright..." I told him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotskateboardingchic
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
The New Era of the Kotsune... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400The New Era of the Kotsune... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
The New Era of the Kotsune... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The New Era of the Kotsune... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

The New Era of the Kotsune... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era of the Kotsune...   The New Era of the Kotsune... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:11 pm

I frowned slightly hearing her say to me she wasn't that great.
"What happened this time, Kotsune being an ass?" I asked. I knew about Kotsune i had known about him since i met Miharu years ago in a forest eatting some other little kid. It was one of the most disturbing things i had ever seen. But after it was over she Miharu began to cry so i made friends with the girl relizing it wasn't her fult.

I then looked up at the stranger and became confused by the kids appearance, but thought only little of it.
"Who are you?" I asked the kid. I was over protective of Miharu and always had been since i called her my little sister.
Back to top Go down

The New Era of the Kotsune...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2