Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ichigo kurosaki*

ichigo kurosaki*

Location : This epic avatar was made by Miharu!!! *o* ARIGATO!! XD

Character sheet
Health:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/200Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/200Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
info of character:

Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Walking with kiba and toboe i start to wonder more about the new comer "So what's ur name kid?"
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/200Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:18 pm

"m...my name?!" toboe said a little startled "oh im toboe! how about you?" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:14 pm

"I'm Kiba" He answered walking not looking at Toboe or Hige.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:49 pm

*Blue runs with the leash still on her dragging on the floor, and she keeps turning into allies into she bumps into someone in the way. She looks at him and it was Tsume, she angrily looks at him but she knows that there’s no time to be fighting expect ally with the soldiers still following her. But once she looked to the side it was too late because they were surrounded with them in every direction.*

Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Blue-w11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:25 pm

"Tch, smart move letting them follow you and bringing them here." I scoff sarcastically at Blue and looks around at the soldiers, uninterestingly. I look up to see where the buildings on both sides of us end, then I position my head back to where it was yet this time I had a smirk upon my face. I knew exactly how to get out this... predicament. Quickly as well as swiftly, I leap up on the side of one building and pushes off to the other wall of the other building, successfully scaling up the buildings by repeating this process until I get to the top.
Back to top Go down
ichigo kurosaki*

ichigo kurosaki*

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/200Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:09 pm

“Toboe huh?....nah how about I call you little runt” I said as I started catching up to kiba “Yeah this here is kiba and I’m hige” I then smelled myself “Eck…I smell horrible I hate the sewers” I say rubbing my nose.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:31 pm

"God I reek too" Kiba said chuckling after smelling himself too. "Toboe is that your name" Kiba said smiling. Kiba could still smell the flower maiden but it was coming from the building he just escaped from.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:26 pm

*Blue stare at Tsume as he was getting away by going up the buildings, so she dashed after him getting in front of him. She growled furiously as saliva escape her jaws and quickly ran towards him to bite him in the hand.*

Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Image111
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:17 pm

I raised my lip slightly to show sharp white canines, fangs, and I growled lowly at the "dog". I looked to the left of me to see the edge of the building and, with no hesitation, I jump off the edge, sending Blue hurdling down with me. As I had thought, we landed in a pile of cardboard boxes. And before the soldiers came to check out the noise, I darted right out of the pile and sprinted past them in my wolf form, obliviously.
Back to top Go down
ichigo kurosaki*

ichigo kurosaki*

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:44 pm

(grimmjow got owned! lol) (oh and i might as well be cheza..i guess, since nobody is saying her^^)

Cheza the lunar flower maiden remained waiting for the one who would set her free of her imprisonment,
her hair swayed eligently as she kept her eyes closed sleeping at the moment. (did i just rhymed?! o_o)

Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Wolf3610

-hige-

"So where are we heading out to oh mightly leader" i said to kiba as i tilted my head with my arms crossed behind my head smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:47 pm

Kiba glared at Hige for his comment of calling him leader he wasn't into that. "I'm not leader but I'm going back into that building she is there" He answered walking towards the building he and Hige escaped from earlier.

(Then who's Darcia? lol)
Back to top Go down
ichigo kurosaki*

ichigo kurosaki*

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:42 pm

"Well me and runt here are clueless where to go and...you seem to be ahead of us..so...that makes you leader in my book but whatever right?" i said smiling goofying off but after he mentioned to where we were heading i stood confused "She?...u mean that flower maiden u mentioned to me earlier?" tilts head.

(darcia is grimmjow now^^)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:50 pm

"Yes she is here in that building I need to get back inside and to do that I'm going to have to get caught again" Kiba answered walking off.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:18 pm

(No, it was the boxes…..Damn this body can’t handle that much TAT lol)

*The soilders were going to investigate the boxes until they saw a wolf dashing out.*
Follow that mutt,” the soilders communicated with each other as they tried to follow, meanwhile blue was just left there surrounded by boxes until few moments later Quent showed up. “Blue,” Quent gasp out as he touched her head so that woke her up.
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Image210

~Meanwhile~
*Outside the wasted city a unknown stranger came with his face hidden behind some sort of mask. He made his way towards the lab taking down all the guards that tried to stop him from proceeding ahead, and once he got to the maiden he gently touched the glass and shattered it that water rushed out. *
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Image112
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Image211
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:04 am

"but thats just crazy! you will never get out!" toboe said in concern for kiba
Back to top Go down
ichigo kurosaki*

ichigo kurosaki*

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:16 pm

After darcia shattered the glass where Cheza was kept the water would rush out splashing everywhere beneath the floor where darcia stood, Cheza would then cough repeatedly as the water lowered…

-Hige-

“Wow she must really be something if you’re willing to do that but...I kind of agree with this runt here…letting yourself get caught and wanting to get out is kind of merely impossible…unless-“ I then get interrupted when siren alarms are activated within that building kiba was wanting to go.

(so sorry sacura for calling u a runt! Dx its how my character is T.T)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:52 pm

"Well if you don't want to come then fine it's your choice" Kiba growled walking towards the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:07 pm

*Darcia grab hold of Cheza taking her out of the lab and made his way towards his ship to leave the pathetic city and go to his precious someone.*

~Meanwhile~

*Quent took blue to a hotel where he got wasted and blue look out the window since she could sense that something was about to happen.*
Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Image010
Back to top Go down
ichigo kurosaki*

ichigo kurosaki*

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Cheza would slightly open her eyes and looked at the man which was holding her at the moment. A bit feeling woozy she tried to push darcia away from her as she then tried to call for help in her own maiden flower kind of way trying to communicate with anyone close.

THIS IS HEARD IN EVERY WOLF'S HEAD: (includes:kiba, hige, toboe, tsume, and blue) "This one needs help..........please......" it would then get cut off.

-Hige-

I remained walking looking at kiba wondering if i should go in that building with him or go with toboe somewhere else, then all of a sudden the voice enter my head "Whoa did anyone just heard that?!" i shockingly say to both kiba and toboe as i looked around.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Kiba looked towards the building before running towards it quickly. He heard the flower maidens call for help and went to her rescue.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:12 pm

*Darcia ended up squeezing Cheza neck harder so she will settle down, walking a bit faster Darcia was a few minutes away from his ship that it could be viewed from where he was at.*

~Meanwhile~
*Blue gets alerted by what she heard since it seem someone was in danger, and from Quent’s view he sees Blue whining as she stares out the window.*
Blue, did you spot some wolf’s there,” Quent quickly grabs his gun and looks out the window and scans the outside. “Let’s go Blue,” he heads towards the leash and blue leads the way as they head out of the apartment.
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:28 am

(wow i missed alot ^^ sorry gang....ok now i just sounded like something out of scooby doo)

toboe ran a little behind kiba and hige, he didnt know what a lot was happening but he didnt care, he wanted to help out where ever he could
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)   Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Rain (Cyrix, Zoro, Sacura, Ichigo and Grimmjow only)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5