Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)

Go down 
+5
sacurauchiha
Raita Kurokaji
Jerica Salvatore
Ventus
Aqua
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Chakra:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Left_bar_bleue0/0Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Empty
PostSubject: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:05 pm

(Ok I made this for Kingdom Hearts fans so those who are can come here but you need to be a Nobody to enter the Organization unless your Riku who isn't in the organization but he is a nobody. No killing without permission also got that Riku and Akuma.)

Last edited by Axel on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Chakra:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Left_bar_bleue0/0Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:26 pm

Within the walls of the Organization XIII headquarters Axel got a job to take out a unknown person doing there jobs to kill heartless. Unfortunately Axel wasn't too thrilled about it at all he approached the leader of the whole organization Xenmas. "Axel go to Twlight Town and take out the job stealing imposter" Xenmas said with his usual face. The red haired man in his organization coat which is black and chains hanging by the zipper shrugged. "Why do I always get the stupid jobs" Axel started to say but was interupted. The black vortex which serves as a portal to their destination appeared next to him. Axel only shut his mouth and walked into it now in Twilight Town he only observed any activity of his target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:18 pm

( got what?)

Though riku would cross his arms and lean agains a doorway. He wore his black orginazation XIII cloak as he indeed have a black blindfold over his eyes. Sighing he would just stand there bored to hell
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:27 pm

(Axel got a stupid job oh Axel isn't after you Riku yet he is after Akuma or Jerica I should say)

Axel was careful to avoid any people he didn't want to be spotted because it was an organization rule to avoid contact with humans. He usually never obeyed those rules however he did see his target a female dressed in the same coat he was her hood covered her face but her long red hair did show. "There you are" Axel thought waiting to see her in action or observe her moves. The heartless showed up near her as well now the action began.
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Left_bar_bleue500/500Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:36 pm

(I was invited darn you Axel leave my sister alone lol)

Roxas would just sit on top of the cloak tower eating his sea salt ice cream. The salty and sweet favor fulled his mouth. He didn't remember anything of his past nor did he know why the Keyblade chose him. His dark blonde hair which defied gravity blew with the wind. He sat there waiting for Xion as usual. "Why did the Keyblade chose me....Why" Roxas thought to himself.

(We need a Xion too)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Left_bar_bleue500/500Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:45 pm

(Man I'm already being surrounded by heartless lol Riku I'm on your side k?)

Akuma pulled out her weapon it was a sword called Akujiki which she was the only one who could wield it for it eats your soul if your not strong enough. Akuma she made quick work of the Shadow Heartless that surrounded her. She didn't really know who she was nor did she want to know of course she also had no memories. "Well...that takes care of them....I better find Riku he gets impatient if I'm not back when he is ready to go" Akuma said sighing starting to walk off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:51 pm

( damn well don't I feel like an ass! XD I am so not impatient I think.... 0-0)

Riku would tap his foot as he would wait. Sighing his silver white like hair blew in a chillin breeze
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:00 pm

Akuma quickly found Riku who was tapping his foot waiting for her. "Sorry to keep you waiting Riku...Heartless again this it was Shadows" Akuma says pulling off her hood revealing her face now her eyes were a greenish blue color she had long bangs that covered her forehead. Though she wasn't bad looking she could care less for emotions.

(Oops sorry Riku lol)
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:34 pm

Roxas would continue to sit on the cloak tower thinking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Axel did his job but he didn't take out the target so it wasn't finished yet. He wanted to join Roxas on top of the cloak tower for ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Left_bar_bleue400/400Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:39 pm

(i was invited by Axel...so dun kill meh.)

Raita was walking around all bordlike she didn't know anyone in this town at all. Shee looked around exiting the train station and sighed.
"Where do i go now?" I whined then looked at a peice of paper with smeared directions on it.
"Aww...really?!" I yelled to myself. I then looked at the sky slightly annoyed.
"Your enjoying this huh?" I said to absolutly no one making myself out to be crazy.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:42 pm

(I'll have to play for Roxas on this one lol)

Axel walked to the cloak tower but on his way he saw a girl forgetting he wasn't supposed to be seen by humans or anything with a heart. His spikey red hair which also defied gravity blew in the chilling wind. His black Organization coat also blew with the wind. He doesn't have a heart so he in turn had no feelings. Roxas would sit there and wait for Axel and Xion.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Left_bar_bleue400/400Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:48 pm

I looked around a suddenly noticed a man wearing a black cloak with red spiky hair. I blinked a few times knowing he wasnt there a moment ago. I shrugged it off believing it was my fult for not paying attention. I sighed as the piece of paper in my hand ingulfed in black fire and the ashes flew away as i watched.
"Pointless freaking peice of paper anyways." I cursed at the paper and began walking over towards the railing. I was very annoyed now trying to keep myself calm. I wondered why i had been sent on such a mission to begin with.

(oh yeah if your wondering. my character has controle over fire too...its in my character bio lol)
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Axel stopped and turned to the confused girl. "are you lost" Axel says with a teasing chuckle. He had a smile on his face. Once again he disobeyed the rules do not be seen. Xion finally shows up and sits next to Roxas holding a sea salt ice cream. Axel only waited now for the irritated girls answer he was a little taller then she was he didn't feel their was any reason to attack her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:55 pm

I turned looking at the man i noticed before and blinked. I then sighed and placed my hands in my pockets.
"Yeah...kinda.." I said looking away a bit embarrassed now. I musta seemed now like just some lost girl who didn't know anything. Finally i looked back up at him.
"Do you know the way to a hotel or something around here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Axel gave her a confused look he didn't know what a hotel was. "Well...no I'm not a human so I don't know where they keep the hotel at" Axel said now disobeying another rule don't tell people about himself or the organization. His green eyes showed confusement. "Who are you if you don't mind me asking" Axel questioned the girl smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:07 pm

I looked at the man again tilting my head.
"Not...a human?" I began then shook my head and reopened my eyes.
"Ah...nevermind..Im Raita and you are?"I asked only finding it polite for one to state their own name after asking someone elses.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:10 pm

He smiled to her introducing herself normally someone would have just hit him with something. "Nice to meet you Raita...I'm Axel" He then said introducing himself now. Axel looked up to see the sun was setting now. "Oh shoot I need to meet Roxas" Axel said rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:15 pm

I looked at the one now known as Axel to me then heard what he said. I wondered who Roxes was now but it sounded firmillar for some reason. Now suddenly i realized i didn't even know what my mission was anymore. I then smacked my face with the palm of my hand and slid it downward sighing loudly at my stupidity.
"Uhh...do you think Roxas knows where things are maybe?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:24 pm

Axel started to laugh loudly at Raita's question. "Roxas can't even remember what happened a minute ago let alone buildings" Axel said calmly trying not to laugh this time. Axel wondered if he should tell her about what and who he is really scratching the back of his head. "Listen...None of us no where anything is for we aren't a somebody...we are what you call nobodies or ones without a heart" Axel explained. Axel kept forgetting to not break the rules but something about this girl made him want to tell.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:29 pm

I blinked a few times then smiled. I wasnt afraid nor even scared.
"Something tells me ya arnt spose to say stuff like that.I can tell by the look you just got." I said laughing slightly. I then closed one eye and pointed with one finger.
"Don't worry. Im not from around here. I wont tell on you." I assured him. I knew what it was like to be part of something secret. I then sighed leaning againsed a railing and pouted.
"Im never gonna find my way around."
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:36 pm

"Well I could help you if you want even if I don't know what a hotel is but I know ways around here" Axel said smiling. He wondered how she knew it was a secret that he wasn't supposed to tell her. "Your right I'm not supposed to tell...did you just say your not from around here" Axel asked questioningly. He again looked confused how is it possible their are people that aren't from around here.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:40 pm

I yawned slightly wrapping my black and red clouded cloak tighter to my body.
"Yeah, not from around here. I come from a place full of Ninja. Aaaanyway thats a long story." I said stopping myself from talking before i went to far. I then stood back uprite. I was still irritated that i didnt know what i was doing here now.
"Wernt you going to meet up with someone though?" I then asked.
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Aqua

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:59 am

Axel gave his usual smile. "Um...yes I was but he will be ok if I don't show Xion is there with him" Axel laughed. He then noticed the girl's coat which he hasn't ever seen this one but then again she said she wasn't from around here. "What's with the coat your wearing" Axel decided to ask her politely.
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Left_bar_bleue200/200Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Left_bar_bleue200/200Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:04 am

(ok first time give me some slack lol)

Xion: she would walk around thinking to herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)   Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite) Empty

Back to top Go down

Organization XIII (Axel, Riku, and Akuma only unless invite)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next