Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) Left_bar_bleue400/400Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) Empty
PostSubject: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:05 pm

I was running around the Makai having been gone from my homeland for so long. I was usually in the Akatsuki but i was giving a sort of vacation I smiled as i ran letting the wind brush through my crimson hair. My ears twitched hearing the voices of men behind me.
"Get back here!"
"Theif!" I looked back at them sticking my toung out at them. I made my way into a dark forest up ahead and soon lost them.
"HAHAHAHA they aint got nothing on me...im a ninja for peats sake." I said to myself still giggling slightly. I then looked at the jeweled necklace i had gotten my hands on. It was my mothers before we moved to the human world when i was 6 we use to be a royal family. But that all changed when we begame over thrown by another family. I sighed now looking up at the red sky.
Soon i stood and began to walk again. I came accross a small opening were a pond with a small waterfall and flowers grew. I smiled. it was my favorite place as a child.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Location : Can be anywhere with my bond forever Akuma Kitsune.

Character sheet
Health:
Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) Left_bar_bleue200/200Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) Left_bar_bleue0/0Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Yoko has also stolen something it was a jeweled mirror very expensive but it was from a demon queen. How he loved to steal things from others it gave him life. Hearing the guards behind him he ran faster it was impossible for them to catch him. "Get back here you thief" One of the guards yell attracting more unwanted attention to him. Yoko smirked as they gave chase. He lost them pretty quickly and hid inside a cave. Waiting till it was clear enough he then took off and stopped by a small river.

Last edited by Yoko Kurama on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) Left_bar_bleue400/400Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:16 pm

I was curled up next to the water poking a small lilly pad in the water. A small frog was on it as i laughed slightly thinking of the pad as a boat for frogs. The grass and moss under me was comfertable enough to be considered a bed as i yawned thinking i might take a nap there.
"goodnight little froggy." I said as if the frog would also reply goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) Left_bar_bleue200/200Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) Left_bar_bleue0/0Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:22 pm

The fox demon smelt someone he didn't smell before but it had a fox smell to it. "Hmm...Interesting scent" Yoko let out and walked down the river following the scent himself. Everyone knew who Yoko was since he is Legendary through out the world. The fox demon was only interested in one thing finding out what he smelt.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:27 pm

I let my eyes get heavy as my body began to numb letting me get comfortible. There were many scents around me so i didn't let any particular one bug me. Untile i began to smell one getting closer to me. Now i only lay there with my eyes closed a kunai resting in my palm underneith me as i waited. My ears twitched at every little sound keeping me alert my long crimson tail curled around me like a small blanket.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Upon finding the scents source he hid behind a tree looking at a fox demon who appeared to be asleep. But he did however see her weapon which told him to be careful upon approaching her. Yoko came from hiding and approached the fox female, her scent was intoxicated to him. His silver hair and tail glittered from what sunlight came through the trees which made him seem to glow. "Hey...are you asleep" Yoko asked her noticing her stolen items.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:46 pm

I giggled slightly hearing him ask that question as i sat up slowly. my tail moved to my lap.
"that would have been a dumb question if i really had been asleep, wouldn't it? What would you have planned to do if i was?" I then asked looking up now at the silver fox demon from the ground were i sat. I smiled calmly but my eyes held a sort of touble to them. I held the items which i had taken not long ago close to me as if death would take those who tried to steal them from me.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:50 pm

Yoko looked at the fox female with softer eyes though he didn't like other theives around but his team he couldn't hurt a female. "Hmm...your right if you were I would have stolen those items but right now I'm not interested in taking them" The silver fox male answered her. He really wanted to steal from her though but couldn't which was killing him.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:12 pm

I smiled and stood up a bit wabbaly from letting myself get comfertable and sleepy. I then looked at the fox demon and blinked.
"Now, who are you...again?" I asked not actually knowing who he was since i didn't actually live in this world anymore.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:15 pm

"Yoko Kurama" He answered smirking. To his surprise she didn't know who he was by the look of him. Perhaps she has at least heard of him. He watched her wabble and quickly picked her up so she didn't fall down.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:29 pm

I looked at the man i now knew as Yoko and blinked when he picked me up.
"I see, well my name is Raita...im not from around here anymore." I said looking around.
"I use to be part of the royal family....years ago." I began to daze as if in deep thought now thinking of my past.
" i was six...when...nevermind..why am i telling you my lifes story?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:32 pm

"No it's alright I'm not going any where" Yoko answered forgetting to put her down. Still having a hold of her the smell of her was making him go nuts. "Your not in heat are you" Yoko asked curious being he was going nuts over her scent.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:36 pm

I blushed horribly then jumped out of his arms.
" I uhhh...hey!" was all i said. I held my tail up to my chest hugging it as i looked at him.It had been a long time since i had heared that term and the last time i did. it was used on my mom from dad. Then i was told to go play.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:39 pm

Yoko chuckled to her reaction to his question. "My...you didn't have to get excited over it...it was only a question" Yoko replied to her. His yellow eyes were actually soft looking for once. "I only wanted to know if your in heat is all" Yoko asked again softer this time.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:45 pm

I looked at the ground for a moment then looked up at him with a smaller tint of pink on my cheeks.
"Sorta...kinda...maybe....yes." I said in a soft almost hard to hear mumble. My ears were twitching like they had something wrong with them now. I had the bag of my treasures in a bag drapped over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:49 pm

"Are you afraid I'm going try and mate with you...yes your scent is driving me crazy but I have a mate" Yoko said seriously. He picked up the mirror he stole after he dropped it when he went to pick her up. "Damn your scent is driving me crazy female" Yoko growled crazy like.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:52 pm

I placed my hand on my hip back to my normal cocky self as i then raised my brow letting my tail flick behind me.
"Well, its not my fult, no one told you to come smell me." I said with a giggle as i stood in my place. I yawned again then wipping my one eye.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:55 pm

"How can you not....your smell attracts a lot of males around I had to kill some on the way here since they thought I was after you" Yoko cocked back. He played mock by placing his hand on his hip and flickered his tail like she did. "Though mating sounds like a good idea to me" Yoko laughed.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:02 pm

I blushed again slightly and closed my eyes. I then reopened them again.
"your making fun of me arn't you?" I asked seeing him move as i did. I then thought about what he said about killing others that smelled me. I then thought maybe it was a bad idea to come back at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:08 pm

"They were attacking me first I was interested in finding you....but not for mating" Yoko explained trying to make her fell better. He laughed to her comment of him teasing her. "Yes I was but I'm not doing it to be mean just for fun" Yoko chuckled. He observed her facial features she was quite pretty but he wasn't interested in mating at least not now. "If I wanted to mate with you I would have done so" Yoko added.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:13 pm

I looked at him my head shooting strieght up as did my ears.
"phhhttt, rite...like you could make me even if you tried." I said. My defincive side was kicking in as if to say im not weak. My black and red eyes never moved from his face as i spoke.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:16 pm

"I don't feel like doing that anyway" Yoko said defensively too. He loved to tease females it was amusing to him for some reason. He approached her and poked her forehead smiling. "Your such a pretty thing" Yoko said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:19 pm

I blinked when Yoko poked my forhead. i then looked up at him and smiled.
"Well then, thank you at least." I yawned again and sat down. my tail was curled around me once more as i sat there looking around.
"this is a nice place, i do hope it doesnt rain tonight though." I said. I intended to stay here while i was in this world having no other place to go.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:22 pm

"Well I'm not going to do anything so you can stay with me tonight but your sleeping on the other side of the cave" Yoko offered her. He didn't like the idea but she would be alone with all the males out here. Yoko really wasn't that heartless so offering her somewhere to stay was right.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:26 pm

I looked up at Yoko and my ears twitched with a slight bit of happyness.
"understood." I told him standing once more.
"oh, by the way. Don't worry. i wont steal from you. These things where actually my families belongings. thats why i have them now." I explained. I dusted the moss off of my clothes then relized there was a bunch of those sticky ball shapped plants stuck to my tail.
"oh lord...really. this is gonna take hours to clean out." I whinned suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next