Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Location : Can be anywhere with my bond forever Akuma Kitsune.

Character sheet
Health:
Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Yoko chuckled at her reaction to the plants. "Here let me help" Yoko claimed touching each one and they fell off easily. He only then walked away leading her to his home a cave with other male demons wgo won't touch her with him there.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:35 pm

I smiled seeing as i no longer had to pluck those things out of my fur. Then followed Yoko home. I saw other demons there but they just stared unmoving. I felt a bit akwared now. I wanted to keep close to Yoko but didn't cause of my scent.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:41 pm

"Everyone do not lay a hand on our guest understand those who do will be ripped to shreds by my fangs" Yoko growled at his team. The others looked at him out of fear but one said something he wished he hadn't. "Yo boss you plan to mate with her yourself" The demon said pervertedly. Yoko glared at him causing him to fear Yoko immensely.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:46 pm

I looked over at the demon whome had said this and gave him a sideways glance angrly. I continued following Yoko until he stopped then poked his back.
"Hey, so...what do i do now?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Yoko grabbed Raita's hand and lead her into the cave farther in. "Just don't let them corner you" He replied softly. Once they were far enough he closed off the entrance so they couldn't sneak in. "There they won't get in now" Yoko growled thinking of what the demon said his attitude changed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:55 pm

I looked over to Yoko noticeing his attitude change and smiled.
"ill be alright. I can handle myself." I said as i began swirling a kunai around my finger cockly like once more. I may have been a girl but i did know how to fight. My whole life ide been fighting.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:00 pm

The demon fox looked at her his eye that were cold became soft and warm towards her. "Well don't underestimate them they are tough" Yoko said to her. He started to calm down his entire being was now warming again.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:03 pm

I nodded putting the kunai away and smirked.
"I never underestimate my prey. Don't get mad if someone dies." I warned letting one fang show as my smirk widened.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Yoko laughed. "No if they die it was either because they tried something or they had to great of wounds for healing" Yoko responded. THe fox demon laid down on his bed thinking about something.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:08 pm

I blinked for a moment rembering what he said before. I then tunred to look at yoko and sat on the floor.
"Hey, Yoko...i thought you said i had to stay on the other side of the cave?" I asked realizing this was definatly not the other side.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:11 pm

"No..you can stay in here just not next to me" He answered. But right now the only thing on his mind had nothing to do with this. He soon would start to drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:14 pm

I smiled then noticed Yoko begining to fall asleep. I then curled up into a ball in a corner at the other end of the room and cuddled my tail. I had a short battle with my eyes trying to keep them open. then finally dirted asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Yoko started to dream his body was still while he dreamed.

The room fell silent... She was like light itself. She was the creator of the word perfection. Her hair lay quietly on her shoulders, only moving slightly when the draft slowly pushed it, and like a sea it moved as one. Their eyes meet and she started moving towards him. It was like she was floating above the ground, like the earth lifted her forward as the queen she was. She stopped. Their breath's touching each other. Then something strange happened, it was like a bond was stretched between them. In an instance of company it felt like they had known each other since time was born. Then she leaned forward and kissed him.

Then he woke up, he looked around him. A dream! He shouted. For a moment he felt like his soul was ripped out of his body. A lonesome tear found it's way down his cheek. Then the door to the bathroom opened and out she came, in all of her glory. She smiled.
In that moment all his doubt and fear disappeared. He then knew what to do. He got dressed, he moved for the door that was leading out of the house he was living in. He walked out into the street. The sun played on his skin. He then took his first steep towards the rest of his life.

She never came back. Today he isn’t even sure if she was real or just a dream. It doesn’t matter though. She had opened his eyes to the world. He had found the true light of his life. She had always been there, he had just been a fool not to see her.
Though this story does not have an end. How it will turn out only time can tell.

Though one thing is sure.

Her place in his heart had been sealed with a kiss. That kiss he would forever remember as the best thing that had ever happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:46 pm

(omg that was lovely ^_^ )

I Soon awoke not knowing if it was day or still nittime since i was in a cave. I streatched as all my sences where now comming back to me. I looked around the room then still seeing Yoko was asleep. I then yawned and whipped the sleep sand from my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:49 pm

The demon awoke quickly knowing it was day light now. The dream he had was about him and his mate Akuma. "Akuma" He said softly not knowing Raita was awake. A tear fell from his right eye which is strange even for him to cry.

(Thanks)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:53 pm

I sat there as i looked at Yoko i saw a tear slip down his face. This saddened me. Akuma must have been someone very close to him.
"Did you lose her?" I asked wondering if i should have or not. My face showed concern and sadness for the demon. I continued sitting in my place in the dar corner still trying to be considerit of his feelings.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:59 pm

"She is missing" Yoko answered softly looking towards her. Yoko wondered where his mate was and he hoped she was safe. Yoko's heart was in emotional pain for he loved his mate a lot but he said she was lost so that no demons tried to hurt or kill her or his kits.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:04 pm

My face saddend more knowing of the pain he felt inside at that very moment.
"Im...sorry." I sead letting my bangs fall over my face. I then curled back into a ball. I could feel the hot sting of tears threatening my eyes from memories of my past now. I then hid my face in my arms trying to hide the tears as my ears where pressed hard againsed my head.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:08 pm

"Raita....Akuma is in danger should I be around her any demons could kill her and my kits....and I can't let that happen" Yoko admitted to the sadden female now. He got up and walked over to her. He could sense she was sad feeling bad he hugged her. "Why are you sadden" Yoko asked her softly.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:12 pm

I looked up at him as a tear slipped down my face.
"I know your pain. The one i loved also went missing. I went to find him...but.." I stopped not wanting to think about him being gone. My ears were still flat against my head.
"Ive been searching for years." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Yoko wondered who this loved one is that she was searching for. "Who is he" Yoko asked the sadden female who was actually crying. He felt sorry for her but he knew not to get too attached to others for they are targets cause of him.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:22 pm

I shook my head wipping the tears from my eyes.
"His name, was Uchiha Madara....He was my mentore..my leader. Our relationship was a secret, but a few years ago he up and dissapeared on a mission. i waited for him..then began to search. I thought i would try here....but still..." I looked down shaking my head sadly.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Yoko didn't know this man but he sounded like someone that wouldn't have a family. "Raita it's ok you'll find him" Yoko claimed to her smiling softly. His heart was still in pain because he can't be there to see his mate a kits. He hoped that someday he could be there with his mate again and see his offspring.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:35 pm

I nodded to Yoko looking at his gold eyes.
"She lucky, to have someone who cares for her so..." I said to him before standing up. I then smiled again trying to cheer myself up back to the point where no one would know i had a care. I closed my eyes then reopened them. My ears where now only slightly tilted my tail flicked randomly from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:40 pm

Yoko also stood up and opened the enterance walking out he noticed his team was already gone. He didn't mind less problems to deal with so the demon walked outside for some fresh air. The mourning light was beautiful he always liked these mournings when Akuma was with him. But this time it was more sad he knew she wasn't here with him. A bird flew by his face he only looked at it. His ears twitched to the sound of the river nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)   Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thieves in the Makai (yoko and Raita)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next