Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:27 pm

I looked at Crawflex then stepped back away from the statue. I grabbed my tail and held it to my chest and looked down at the ground.
"so what does us being a reincarnation going to do?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue220/220The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:28 pm

"yeah i was wondering the same thing..." Kagome let out putting her hand down at her side.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:31 pm

"Well Raita I'm sure your safer than Kagome because I can only bond with a human" Crawflex answered her smiling for the first time. But the smile soon became a frown when he looked back towards Kagome he didn't want to bond with her for the simple fact is that she wasn't willing to bond with him. "Kagome I'm to be bonded with a human female only and your the human....but I'm not forcing you into this if you decide to bond then you have full control of my power and allows me to use it when your in danger" Crawflex explained.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:34 pm

I looked over to crawflex understanding now. I smiled lightly and stepped back again now leaning against a rock wall near the statue.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue220/220The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Kagome listened to Crawflex and widened her eyes for a slight second then her faced looked like she was sorry. "i'm sorry... but i don't think i can..." Kagome let out thinking about Kouga.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:37 pm

I had been awaiting what she was going to say knowing she already was close to someone. I only stood there looking at the ground. i knew i was of no help or use here. But why was i staying?
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:41 pm

"Like I said I'm not forcing you into this" Crawflex said coldly and turned away walking off. He took one last glimpse at the girl statue. His heart was hurting it will be hurt for a long time he never shown her how he feels and now it's too late to tell her. The demon knew she was gone forever but she had a daughter somewhere he just needs to find her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:45 pm

I walked forward seeing how angry he was.
"I am confused by all of this and i know i cannot help because i am a demon...but." I stepped in front of him.
"Is there any other way i can help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:48 pm

(I was invited by Crawflex so yeah. . .)

Prowling in the folds of the charcoal black shadows, which mirrored other objects; and silently scampered up into a tree that was now losing its green foliage and becoming red, orange, yellow, and some of those colors combined, was a shadowy like figure and almost ghostly. It, without a rustle, moved through the sturdy branches of the deciduous trees until it climbed to the top of a Sugar Maple. It balanced itself on the very crown of the tree, took in the sightings for a moment, then jumped off and landed on the thick grass below. It raced off again before it got to a Conifer: A Pine. Likewise with the Sugar Maple, it raced up this tree and found out by the cones, needles, and such that it was a Jeffrey Pine. Regaining its focus, it continued to climb until it got to the more rounded top of the pine and also balanced itself out on this tree. It looked like it was standing in front of the silvery moon and the beaming white rays seemed to shoot right past him, giving him a even more shadowy look. However, on the figure’s head, a silvery glow glistened within the moonlight making it look like it was bathing in the flourishing silver rays. Truthfully, it was part of the darkened figure’s hair and the rest of it was black. It crossed its arms across is chest and looked out into the rest of the color changing forest only to see 3 figures and a… block of ice… with a girl inside? It only seemed to tilt its head to the left in confusion, but it remained in its spot and just watched obliviously. There was a purple fox with 3 tails... interesting... another girl, and lastly a girl with a fox tail and fox ears. The shadowy like figure continued to watch the "show" with slight interest.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:50 pm

( heey Leon! xDD )

Kagome could tell that Crawflex was angry and felt a little bad. "i'm sorry..." Kagome let out.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:53 pm

"Female it's none of your business...I'm trying to find her" Crawflex growled jumping over her. His speed was great for not being at full power. His tails lashed as he walked his ears vibrated which allowed him to hear his surroundings. He heard someone his ears were very sensitive they vibrated he quickly stopped and walked back the the statue and put his snout to it gently.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:55 pm

I stood there then sighed sitting down and looked at the demon. His attitude was poor but so what his life. So i understood.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Kagome then sensed that there was someone near by and looked around alert.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:02 pm

I continued sitting on the ground my tail flicking in slight irritation. I too sinced another nearby.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:04 pm

The demon growled his sense of smeel was also acute his eyes observed the surroundings. In the shadows he saw the boy Crawflex wasn't one to just attack for no reason. To him it was obvious the boy wasn't going to do anything. "Hey boy you can come out I see you" Crawflex coldly said looking at him directly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:11 pm

The figure, who was a male, continued to watch about. A quarrel seemed to be going on with the group, but not a physical one. A more... wording one if you will. He shook his head at this sighting and jumped down from the tree then swiftly landed, again, on the thick green grass. Without sound, he makes his way through the maze of trees in the forest, like a lone wolf finding its way to its pack. However, there was no pack for this boy. Indeed, he was human, or so it seemed to the eyes of a human and eyes of demons. Physically he may have been human, but maybe not spiritually.

Yet, he stopped at the voice of something: The three tailed purple fox. The boy, who was also known as Leon, cringed at the sight of the fox. He wasn't a big fan of foxes really... but he kept his cool. Stepping out of the shadows that had acted like camouflage, he let a slight growl escape from his throat. "I'm not hiding, fox, just wandering. There's a difference, a really big one at that." He snaps. His hair was indeed that of a silver, the exact color of the moon. Then, black took over the rest of his hair and that was the exact color of the night sky. Leon was armed with a completely black sword that was held in a also completely black sheath, and he did not hesitate from putting his hand on the hilt of the sharp weapon. His black abyss eyes gazed into that of the demon fox, showing no weakness whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Kagome then saw the man come out from his so called wondering.

"Who are you??" Kagome asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:19 pm

I walked forward seeing this man step from the shadows with his hand on the hilt of his sword.
"Who are you?" I too asked holding a dagger in my hand. The dagger may have been small compaired to the sword but its not the size of the blade that counts its how you use it.My tail was flicking around behind me as my ears fell flat on my head.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Crawflex seen he was getting very defensive and his fur was bristling his eyes were like that of a cat. He wondered why everyone thought he was a fox when in reality he was not a certain species of demon. He couldn't use his full power in this stage because he needed the bond to do this. "I'm no fox human and I don't care if they're different the human reality is of no interest to me" Crawflex growled. His tails were lashing showing that he wasn't afraid of a human even when he was taught by a sword master. His monsterous size was towering over this Leon character. Crawflex was quick and strong even when he couldn't use his full power which was limitless. The cold attitude of the human boy was like his own cold heartless not caring for those weaker then them.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:24 pm

I walked over to Crawflex i knew he was upset. I placed a hand on is back for some reson acting out of instinked.
"Calm down...this fight is not neccisary." I said almost as if being controled. But it was indeed me who was talking me who was moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:29 pm

"I have no interest whatsoever to telling you my identity." Leon states to the two females. One simply asked the question, she had black hair and wore a kind of school uniform. The other girl held out a dagger, and she had red hair along with the fox ears and tail. Leon let another wolfish growl escape his throat, however, he knew not to underestimate girls. Or so his master told him not to underestimate them, nor anyone in that matter. Then, he turns back to the fox like demon.

"Excuse me for thinking that you were a fox, you slightly smell like one, but I do believe that that may be coming from the other demon over there. She is fox if I am correct," he points to the red haired girl, "Are you sure of that last statement? Because I do not think you are." Leon rolls his eyes and leans to the side, lazily. Sure, Crawflex was much more bigger than he, but what did that matter? Height, size, strength, speed, all of those did not matter when it came to a fight; your will is what mattered. Maybe Strength, speed, and those kinds of things mattered some, but not as much as will. This boy had much will, it blazed withing his eyes like a fire burning within a dark forest. He tensed up when the red haired girl moved to the other demon and drew his sword slightly out of its scabbard; he also kept an eye on the black haired girl, too.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:32 pm

My eyes shot forward towards the man with the sword but i did not move. I did not entened on harming him so therefor i did not see why he should attack me.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:36 pm

"Raita....your one reincarnation will you bond with me it's not in my rule book to bond with another demon but I'm willing to bend those rules" Crawflex said looking back at the female who had gently touched him. His eyes were much more soft when he looked at her his tails were now moving slowly meaning he was calm for now. If she excepted to bond with him she will have to allow him to use all his power he is a shapeshifting demon so it doesn't matter how well this kid could fight the demon has had more years of experiance in the fighting ratio.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:40 pm

( sorry ^^; i'm kinda doing my homework at RPing and talking to my friend all at the same time xPP haha )

Kagome looked at the man. "why won't you tell us?" Kagome asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:43 pm

For a moment i did not answer but nodded. I felt a need to help this demon even though it did not know him. I looked at the other two the man with the sword and the girl from another era.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)   The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demon's Curse (Crawflex and Raita, do not come in unless invited)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next