Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue220/220A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:57 pm

"you been busy trying to find Naraku??" i asked changing the topic.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:01 pm

I would nod " yes I have been." I reply
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue220/220A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:08 pm

"any luck??" i asked sitting down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:10 pm

I shake my head " sadly no." he responds to her. As he closed his eyes
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:14 pm

i sighed "same here." i let out.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:21 pm

I nod before smelling inuyasha. I would sit up " the mutt is comin.. I should take u back to the village." I say as I get up and offer my hand to her
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:23 pm

i nodded my head as i took his offered hand.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Grasping her hand softly in mine I would pull her to me. Before picking her up. In a fast sprint I would carry her to kaede's village and drop her off where sango and shippi were
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:49 pm

"Thanks Kouga." i said as i stood next to Songo and Shippo hopped on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:56 pm

I would just nod at her before turning my back and sprints of in a mini tornado of strong gusts of wind then disapears
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:01 pm

i waved good bye as the tornado disappeared in the distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:40 pm

Inuyasha would come walking as he would notice Kagome outside " oi kagome? What are u doing outside? Isn't kaede here?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:10 pm

"Keade said that she was gonna pick more herbs a little while ago." Shippo said as he sat on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:39 pm

"oh I see. Well i'm going to get some rest..." he says before walking right past then to his favorite tree where he usually sleeps
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:41 pm

i just watched him and decided to get a drink of water inside Kaede's house. as i sat down in my regular school uniform i started drinking water from the bamboo bottle thingie.

( i have no idea what it's actually called so i'll call it the bamboo bottle thingie! )

"hey Kagome have you been with Kouga this whole time??" Shippo asked as i walked out of the small house sitting down on a large rock close to the small house.

"yeah i was with Kouga for a while." i said as i took another drink of the water.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Kouga would stop sprinting. As the tornado would disperse and disapear. Now standing on a rock he would look around. " hm..." he mumbles while looking around
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:05 pm

( haha yeah! i know right??!! xD and i see Sesshomaru is carring for Rin!! xD )

without me noticing Inuyasha was behind me sniffing me.

"so that's why you smell like wolf!" Inuyasha exclaimed glaring at me.

"is there a problem with me hanging out with Kouga?!" i asked looking up at him as i continued to sit down on the rock.

"i see someone's jealous." Shippo teased grinning as he looked at Inuyasha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:07 am

" I am not jealous! Grr.. Damn it!" he yells and wacks shippo on his head " why where u with kouga?!" he asks
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:43 pm

"that's because 'someone' was out with Kikyo and the only person that was there to cheer me up was Kouga!" i said looking at Inuyasha.

i then closed my eyes and crossed my arms not wanting to look at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:53 am

Inuyasha would look at kagome " Kagome..." he says softly " It wasn't like that..." he says lowering his gaze
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:10 pm

"then what was it??" i asked in a low tone sounding sad.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:32 pm

"nevermind... just forget what i said..." i let out realizing that i was getting mad at him and now feeling horrible about my jealousy taking over me.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:21 am

A couple weeks later...

Kagome walked around the village thinking about what Kouga said about becoming half demon, like he said. Kagome then pressed her fingers across the mark on her neck that Kouga had made.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:47 am

In a far of distance towards the mountains a wolf demon slept in it's den. Kouga was a wolf demon yet no one has ever seen him in his true form. A form of a true Youkai. Twisting around he would yawn and get up yet he could smell kagome's scent near by
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:25 am

Kagome continued to think about becoming half demon and thought that she wanted to.... thinking back to battles on where she would only stand on the side lines or was running away. "i need to become stronger..." Kagome let out. "If i become stronger i won't be burden during battles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha   A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new era of the shikkon jewel shards: inuyasha RP! Don't go off topic main characters: kouga,sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next