Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kouga's wolf tribe hide out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouga

Kouga

Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:01 pm

( yes I know)

kouga would hug her tightly yet gently as he would stick his tongue out at inuyasha before he released his embrace on kagome.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Location : Can be anywhere with my bond forever Akuma Kitsune.

Character sheet
Health:
Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/200Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:03 pm

"So....who are you" Yoko asked Kouga curiously wanting to know.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue220/220Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:09 pm

"You!" Kagome let out seeing Yoko.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Kouga would turn to the fox demon as he growled. His wolves came behind him snarling for he was the same demon who tresspassed on his territory. Same scent. Yet instead he would hold a hand up silencing the wolves " I am kouga the prince of the western wolf tribe." he says cooly
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Location : finding jewel shards with Inuyasha and the rest or with my wolf ( Kouga )

Character sheet
Health:
Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue220/220Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:12 pm

Kagome would look at Kouga then glances at Yoko.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/200Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:17 pm

"I see you still remember me Kagome" Yoko chuckled and looked at her leg. He was the one who left a scar there since he whipped her in the first place. "How's the scar I left you" Yoko asked the black haired girl. He then turned his attention to the one called Kouga. "Prince huh" Yoko said not really too interested.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Kouga would snarl " don't underestimate me." he growled as his wolves did too
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:22 pm

Kagome quickly put her hand on the scar on her leg that he had put there. "Of course i still remember you! thanks to you this scar won't go away!" Kagome said looking at Yoko slightly glaring at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:25 pm

"Well like I said it was proof you met me...I am a legend after all" Yoko replied looking at her scar. The fox demon then walked closer and touched her scar it wasn't that bad he thought so why was she complaining Akuma took a full out bite to her neck and she didn't complain as bad. "Oh...your such a baby it's not that bad" Yoko chuckled at Kagome.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:29 pm

Kagome stood suprised for a second at the sudden bite from him but then pushed him away. "What the heck do you think you're doing??!!" Kagome said now angry as she stood closer to Kouga.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:35 pm

"Your mine by mark and soul wise" Yoko answered her as he was pushed away. He had some of her blood dripping from his mouth. "Sorry but you tasted too good for me to resist" Yoko answered her. He would then lick her blood from his lips enjoying her flavor.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Kagome gripped her neck as she felt it slightly sting. Kagome glared at Yoko as she did so and backed away towards Kouga.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:56 pm

He chuckled to her smell she reeked of fear of him it amusement shown on his face. "You fear amuses me" Yoko chuckled. He looked at Kouga the wolf demon would be no match for him for Yoko was more experenced and faster than Kouga was which included in strength wise. "Why do you fear me...since your mine I will not harm you" Yoko commented to her.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:00 pm

"Okay one, who said that i was yours?? two, i'm with Kouga... and three, i am not something you possess so easily." Kagome said standing up straight as she looked at Yoko.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:02 pm

"Not mate wise human.....friend wise besides I have my mate your just a friend nothing more" Yoko said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:04 pm

"Well then... you should have said so earlier..." Kagome let out looking away feeling slightly stupid.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:06 pm

"I thought you would know...if your feelings stupid don't it was my mistake that got you confused" Yoko said approaching her again. This time he touched her bite mark that he left on her. Within a few minutes it was healed but left the scar.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:08 pm

"don't u touch her!" he growled and grab kagome " stay away from her." he snarls as he stepped in front of kagome and snarled
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:11 pm

"Protective aren't we mangy wolf" Yoko growled since he wasn't going to hurt her this time. His yellow amber eyes glared at Kouga. "I wasn't hurting her just healing for my little mishap earlier wolf" Yoko snapped.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:15 pm

"I hate foxes.." he growled then looks at shippo "except for this one." he points out " I'm am not a mangy wolf. U btch." he growled angrily yet he would try to calm himself
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:15 pm

Kagome slightly smiled at the protective Kouga.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:19 pm

"Hmm...yes the child of my brother" Yoko sighed and looked at Kagome. He didn't care to hear Kouga's rabbling he needed Kagome for something. Walking pass Kouga as if he was trash he stopped by Kagome. "I need your help with something miss" Yoko asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:20 pm

"My help?? for what??" Kagome asks.
Back to top Go down
Kouga

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Kouga's eyes would twitch. "first that bastard named Dante now this." he thought as he crossed his arms over his chest armor.
Back to top Go down
Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:24 pm

"I'm helping someone...so I need you for a distraction to get a jewel shard from a place...or a castle for say" Yoko answered he had the smell of Kikyo. Which he hoped Inuyasha didn't smell. "If you don't mind me barrowing you" Yoko said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouga's wolf tribe hide out   Kouga's wolf tribe hide out - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kouga's wolf tribe hide out
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next