Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )

Go down 
+7
Kotsune
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
sacurauchiha
Kyung Mi Hyung
Miharu Hachiko
Reyna sabaku
Tenten Hyuuga
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gokudera hayato

Gokudera hayato

Location : With my boss, yamamoto, sometimes with raita, and miharu.

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:56 pm

(lol ok, even though i kinna skipped class ^^''')(well shikamaru is always lazy and thinks everything is a drag so....maybe he is a library attendant at times...i dont know XP)

I would only nod to what sacura said as I tapped yamamoto on the head to let him know that we are about to start rehearsing as a group again, even though Akira isn’t here. “Well…we might as well try practicing over either The Kill (from 30 seconds to mars) or should we practice on Bring me to life?”(Evanescence) I ask both yamamoto and sacura.

(if we end up practicing over Bring me to life there would be no piano solo since I kind of dropped that atm ;p and of course we are only doing the instruments part since Akira is our singer unless sacura wants to sing for fun, i dont know lol)

(Oh and if either of you questions why we do not end up making up a song of our own...we kinda can't without our leader's approval <.<...well that's just me^^)
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto takeshi

Yamamoto takeshi

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:08 pm

*Peacefully listening to his music Yamamoto gets interrupted by Gokudera as he tap his shoulder.*
Hey, Gokudera when did you get here?,” Yamamoto questions as he takes off his headphones and puts them on a desk besides him. He listens to Gokudera suggestions of what to play for the day and sees that the leader is not around for them to play their own songs. “Well why don’t we let Sacura decide since she’s the only one who’s been practicing hard,” Yamamoto picks up his guitar as he suggest his opinion.
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 19665710
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Location : at my house or at the Hyuuga compound taking care of my kids =] or hanging out with my childhood friends Kyung Mi Hyung and Noriko Ookami xDD

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30000/30000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30000/30000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
info of character: Chūnin

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:14 pm

( Hmm.. i looked over the first post i mande on here and i was kinda thinking of kind of a badass kind of person for Shikamaru, i mean he has that bored look that can kick your butt but ( haha butt but xDD haha ) doesn't really give a poop [ and yes i said poop ] about anything... if you get what i mean ^^; )

Tenten and Temari continued to talk about their project while Neji and Shikamaru started having their own private conversation about something... ( i dunno what but their talking about somthing!!! xDD haha )
Back to top Go down
Gokudera hayato

Gokudera hayato

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:48 am

(lmao yeah it doesnt have to be the same shikamaru from Naruto! great thinking! <3 Yep i know exactly what you mean 8D You explained it well in a funny way x3 I agree with those couples by the way TenXNeji and TemariXShika *thumbs up*)
(they are probably talking about you lol)
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:00 am

sacura thought for a while about what to play...since she didnt learn the kill when they told her to but she knew bring me to life "errr why not bring me to life?" she said rubbing her head.

(sure! making own song sounds awesome!)
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Location : at my house or at the Hyuuga compound taking care of my kids =] or hanging out with my childhood friends Kyung Mi Hyung and Noriko Ookami xDD

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:16 pm

( Hehe thanks xDD yeeaah xDD I was kinda hyper at the time so xPP haha xDD and I know right?!? I seriously love TenxNeji and ShikaxTema xDD two of my most favorite couples in the Naruto anime xDD and I only have three absolute favorites!! xDD including one more which is Kiba and Hinata but that's pretty much it xDD although I do have back up couples that I like too!! XDD haha xPP that makes sense xPP haha )

( haha maybe they are talking about me!!! XDD haha cuz you know... i'm just amazing like that!!! XDD haha )

( there is a Neji here but he doesn't go on here much cuz of his training in real life xPP so I RP for him xDD )

Tenten and Temari then started talking about how both ofthem should go out with Neji and Shikamaru on some sort of double date.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Location : My ways are the paths i walk. In which my location is classifed

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:29 pm

( must I be a rocker? Can I b both a rock/ emo? U know a remo? Lol remo I jst made that up!^^ and sorry 4 not posting!)

Rushing down and through the hallways of school. A girl with a black and gray striped V-neck shirt ran. (just like my avvie that's how she looks!) rushing she had her own electric guitar strapped on her back yet she seem rather out of breath. Stopping to take a short rest she would sigh " damn.." she mutters before she would spot Goukudera "yo!" she calls out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:15 pm

(Yea, you can be a remo Akira.^^ xD Nice name. Luckily I made up the groups so you got my permission XP)

"...Neh? Kyung was actually nice? ..Must've been a freakin' long time ago..." Leon blinks behind his thick bangs, but then he just shrugs his shoulders and watched Kyung as she tried to beat the shit outta Dae.

(I haven't posted for awhile... heh, sorry. REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 Animesweat)
Back to top Go down
Gokudera hayato

Gokudera hayato

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:12 pm

(i agree with most of those couples too :3 i have some back couples as well lol
yeah i'm sure we can make up a song somehow lol)

"Ok then" he replied back to sacura as he was about to signal for the beginning beats with his drum sticks, but then there Band Leader Akira showed up. Gokudera sitting next to his set of drums would then look up at akira "S'up, you came just in time..we were about to start rehearsing" he said as he picks up a sheet of paper handing it to her, it was a script of the lyrics based on a song called Bring Me to Life. "We were going to practice on this song, should we go over it? or have you worked on any scripts for the band?"(no pressure lol) he questions akira as he kept a calmed face.

(sweet pics leon! :O)
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Location : My ways are the paths i walk. In which my location is classifed

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Akira would analyze the sheet of music scanning each lyric and note " ya we should
go over this particular song. But I have another band song coming up alright? I will alert u guys once I put the lyrics and notes together," she says with a smile on her face before she placed her electric guitar down on a stand as she would reach in her back pack and grab a pack of skittles and throw it at a geek " TASTE THE FUCKIN RAINBOW!!!" she yells as the geek caught the skittles in his hands " there u go alex I got ur skittles." she says since she owed him. Alex would only smile and exit the room or place " haha sorry I owed him skittles and had to say that." she says with a nervous chuckle as she looked at her band mates ( lol had to too^^ and thank u leon!!!^^ thank u!^^ and ya REMO!!!^^)
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:12 am

sacura didnt hear or reply to anything since she feel asleep leaning on a keyboard which was in the room. "zzzz.....zzz.....CHEESE!....z....z.....zzzzzzz............PIE!.......SKITTLES!.......zzzzz.............zzzz.....ASSHOLE!...zzz...zzzz" (lols ^^) yep she is asleep
Back to top Go down
Kyung Mi Hyung

Kyung Mi Hyung

Location : most likely with my man Dae-hyun Hyung! or kicking some basterds ass!!

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25000/25000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue22000/22000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (22000/22000)
info of character: angel/devil

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:31 pm

( yo!!!! Leon!! Where the hell have you been you jerk!!! Dx )

Dae smirked "hell yeah!! Although I can still remember it like it was yesterday..." Dae let out knowing that his Kyu was now about to kill him. "Dae you dickhead!!! You better fuccking shut up!!! Kyung said her fist clenching so tightly her knuckles were turning white.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:40 pm

( Leon!!!!!!!! You're back!!!!!!! XDDD I missed cha!!!!!! XDD haha i'm kinda hyper!!!!! XDD )

Tenten continued to talk to Temari, Neji, and Shikamaru about the randomest things.
Back to top Go down
Gokudera hayato

Gokudera hayato

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Gokudera nodded to what she said before he would get stunned when she shouted to a guy passing by the room. Gokudera would then looked at Akira with an anime tear drop behind his head when she threw the skittles at the guy who went by the name of Alex, “Um no its ok” gokudera responded back to Akira’s apology knowing well that it’s the way she mostly acted during the past set of years the band has been together. Mainly everyone in the band was hyper other than Gokudera, one of the reasons why he didn’t decide to play the guitar as yamamoto, sacura, and akira did. Looking back when he heard shouts he sees it was sacura talking/shouting in her sleep “Oy! Wake up” gokudera shouted at sacura.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:48 pm

The bell finally rang ( even thought it took FOREVER for it to ring!! xPP haha ) for class to start and everyone who was in calss got into their assigned seats. both Tenten and Temari ( i think... or maybe it was Neji but i can't remember xPP ) turned around. Tenten of course knowing her she would write down everything that was important and make sure that had everything, not wanting to lose focus or miss anything. on the other hand Temari was halfly listening, but mostly she was just drawing random pics like a chibi tiny deer or a panda. ( ;DD *wink* *wink* )
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto takeshi

Yamamoto takeshi

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:05 pm

*Yamamoto was plucking at his guitar strings until Akira randomly threw some skittles to a kid that seem happy after receiving the skittles and then on his right Gokudera was shouting at Sacura that was sleeping on her instrument.*
Well we seem like a lively band group,” Yamamoto jokes around more happy know since the band leader came.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Class continued on as normal as always learning about stuff ( yeah I know not very specific xP haha but im very lazy right now and very tired as well even though it's the afternoon over here xPP )
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:09 am

sacura opened her eyes then quicking stretched her arms out, but by doing so she punches Gokudera and Yamamoto really hard. she turns to them both looking at them both on the floor "hey this is no time to be lazying around! we got a song to play!" she says standing up fast and jumping in the air. she was lucky that she could play all the insterments in case one of them were ill.... weather it be guitar, keyboard/piano, drums, violin, and ect...
Back to top Go down
Gokudera hayato

Gokudera hayato

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Gokudera would hold his stomach when he got smacked by sacura accidently, "Lazy you were-! tch forget it" he growled knowing that Sacura was of a hyper girl to listen and one of the youngest among us. She might be the youngest but she was also one of the deadliest whenever someone makes her mad. Sighing gokudera stood up and walked over his set of drums waiting for yamamoto to stand back up and there leader to command when to start.

(hope you dont mind sacura that i described you as the deadliest among us!xD that's alright ten ten i was a bit lazy too in my part XP)
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:18 pm

( haha yeeaah I just get lazy when I don't eat after a while.... xPP haha and I am being totally serious when I say I Am A Vacume!!!!!!! XDDD haha )

While Neji and Tenten were taking notes like half of the class Temari and Shikamaru, along with the rest of the class were either just spacing out or drawing in their notebooks or were texting.
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:08 am

(its ok and its true....I KILL YOU >3< lols! kidding your my buddy!)

sacura shaked her hair like a doggy and looked at her phone, she put on all american rejects on and starts singing "gives you hell".
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:03 pm

( i skipping through the day!! )

--After school--
Tenten now started packing all her school supplies into her backpack.
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto takeshi

Yamamoto takeshi

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:14 pm

*Yamamoto slowly stands up*
I keep forgetting not to stand next to Sacura when she’s sleeping,” Yamamoto rubs back of his head and goes to grab his guitar that fell in the floor once he got hit. He goes a few inches away from Sacura this time just in case she does something again, and while he waits to start playing he thinks of other activities that he could do. “Hey do you think I could be a baseball rockstart,” he ask the team as the image comes to his head.

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 Yamamo11
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:46 pm

( haha looks good!! xDD )
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:25 am

(wow awesome pic!!! ^^)

sacura rubbed her head "errr sorry about that Yamamoto!" she said as she stood up and stretched again. "OK! BACK TOO REHERS-" she said then tripped over a wire and onto the floor

(lols im also the most clumsy one ^^")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next