Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )

Go down 
+7
Kotsune
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
sacurauchiha
Kyung Mi Hyung
Miharu Hachiko
Reyna sabaku
Tenten Hyuuga
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Location : at my house or at the Hyuuga compound taking care of my kids =] or hanging out with my childhood friends Kyung Mi Hyung and Noriko Ookami xDD

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30000/30000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30000/30000REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
info of character: Chūnin

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:49 pm

( haha niice Sacura xDD )

Tenten soon walks out of her classroom bowing her head goodbye to Kurenai-sensei. A binder in her arms and her bag hug over her shoulder as she wakled away seeing that Kurenai-sensei had returned her bow.
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto takeshi

Yamamoto takeshi

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:24 pm

(LOL thanks)
It’s ok sacura you keep this band alive, Haha,” Yamamoto laughed until Sacura tripped over the wires. “Umm…are you Ok,” Yamamoto was concern to see if she will get up again.

(Don’t worry Sacura a lot of people are Clumsy ^^)
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:31 am

(chur welcome and thanks ten! ....err.... yeah i can agree with that ^^")

sacura was now getting tangled in the wires now brings down other instrualments along with her..."darn this!" she said getting more tangled up as she tried to get out
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Location : at my house or at the Hyuuga compound taking care of my kids =] or hanging out with my childhood friends Kyung Mi Hyung and Noriko Ookami xDD

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:26 pm

( oohh you said.. or typed... ? the D word!!!! XDDD hahaha )

She soon plugged her ipod into her ears as she searced for her boyfriend. Neji waited for his girlfriend out side the school gates with his backpack over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Location : My ways are the paths i walk. In which my location is classifed

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Akira would take out a notebook and began writing a song as she hummed a soft tune
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:15 pm

as Tenten turned on her ipod a pretty good song came on. As the song began she started lip singing the lyrics as she continued to look for her boyfriend and found him at the schooll gates.

( link to the song i'm listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okLksL4oiOA )
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:01 am

(D word? 0_o?)

sacura started to bite at the wires with her canines, which also made things worst ^^"
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:24 pm

( yeah the D word!!! xDD haha )

Tenten walked with Neji towards the Hyuuga compound to study together and that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:26 pm

"Everyone, take your seat." Captain Kurotsuchi in this world was called by the students as Professor or Mr. Kurotsuchi dependent upon the student. In this world he got very little respect as he did in his own squad where everyone was under his command. "We will begin class." He shut the door to his classroom then turned to the students. One in particular caught his eye.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:51 am

( well then let's start over then!! xDD )

Tenten sat in her seat waiting for the Teacher to start. her science book and notebook out as her hair was in her usual buns.
Back to top Go down
sacurauchiha

sacurauchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:28 am

(may i ask? what is the name of our band?)
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

Location : Probably with Reyna, or in Hoshigakure no sato. Otherwise, I'm with my childhood companions Tenten and Kyung.

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Noriko sat at a table in the library, his homework on the tabletop. It was trigonometry homework and Noriko was growing horribly bored of it. Sighing, he leaned back until his eyes found the ceiling above.

"This is lame," Noriko murmured, his eyes narrowed.

Looking around, Noriko waited for his tutor to show up and assist him. He wasn't stupid, but the teachers thought he should get help in trig.

(Whoever wants to be Noriko's tutor can just randomly show up.)
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:58 pm

( i'll be the Tutor!! xDD even though i personally ( in real life ) dun know Trig i'll do it cuz Tenten's a perfectionist!! xDD I hope you dun mind Noriko!! >_< )

( oh and just forget my previous post xPP just totally ignore it!!!! xPP haha xDD )

Tenten walked into the Library Trig books in hand and her backpack hung over her shoulder. She looked around trying to find Noriko who she was soon to tutor. Finding him at a table quickly and quietly walked up to him. "hey!" Tenten greeted him with a smile face as she sat down in the empty seat in front of him as she sat her books down on the table.

( always like posting pics of my outfits so here it is!!! xDD ignore Neji in this pic xPP i'm just showin ya what my outfit is cuz i dun feel like describing it xPP ... soo yuup!! xDD )
REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 A_walk10
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

Location : Probably with Reyna, or in Hoshigakure no sato. Otherwise, I'm with my childhood companions Tenten and Kyung.

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:58 pm

(It's perfectly fine, Tenten.)

"Hey Tenten. I'm glad my tutor is you," Noriko smiled back at the girl and pulled his chair
closer to the table. Picking up his pencil from his table, he held it up near his face.

"You're good at trig?" Noriko asked, then rolled his eyes at his own question. "Of course you are. You'd have to be otherwise they wouldn't have sent you to help me. You're probably the best."
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:20 pm

( awesome!!!!!! XDDD haha )

"Heh, what were you expecting someone who's stuck up or something??" Tenten asked giggling as she got out her mechanical pencil.

"And yeah the teachers always say that I should tutor you cuz i'm, so called, the best" Tenten let out quoting 'the best' with her fingers not really into being the best but just doing good in school.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:08 pm

"No, but I wasn't sure," Noriko answered, moving his hair from his icy eyes. "You are the best, without a doubt."

He smiled at her kindly, reaching over and rubbing her hair with affection.

(Do you mind if Noriko and Tenten are childhood friends?)
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:09 pm

( i don't mind at all =DD )

Tenten giggled "hehe thanks!" Tenten let out smiling as she slightly winced by shutting one eye and lowering her head as she giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Noriko smiled and laughed before ruffling her hair once more and pulling away.

"So, where shall we begin?" He asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Tenten smiles as she soon gets out her Trig book and opened to the page that the teachers assigned her to teach him. "You do know these... Right??" Tenten asked as raising her eye brows towards her childhood friend with a smirk at the idea of her childhood friend who's older than her.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Location : sunagakure with my siblings Gaara, Temari and kankuro

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:09 am

(psshh i havnt posted eva in this topic! im soooo sorry im so busy with school and sports!!!! D:<)

In the middle of a badass group a girl with crimson eyes gazed upon the sea of students that walked by each second. Her hair was neatly tied up with a black headband with an image of a skull carefully held her bangs back. She wore a thin hoodie that had the design of a skeleton's body as for it was not zipped up only to show she wore a half shirt that was tight against her skin. Showing off well nice curves like a artpiece that a goddess can even envy. Though she wore short shorts she seem to have a tattoo of a dragon coiling around her left leg and a tattoo of a butterfly on her lower back. Sitting on a bench she was sort of slouching as one of her legs rested on the bench and the other hanged over. Sighing she would yawn hoping she can return home. Her name reyna sabaku a.k.a the dark princess or rave though shes seems to look harmless she can kick ass! But deep within her she had a soft spot for art.
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 am

Noriko looked at the page and grabbed his pencil. He wrote the formulas on the page for the questions he was assigned. "These are them, are they not?"

His gaze turned towards the courtyard and at the different groups. Eveyone was in the groups of friends they had created many years ago. Noriko was lucky enough to be a person who no one could hate; he could go to any group he desired without redicule.

His eyes scanned every face in the courtyard. Icy blue orbs fixed upon crimson coloured hues longer than he intended before turning back to the task at hand.

"Sorry, I'm a little distracted today." Noriko apologized though the entire thing only took place in a span of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:35 pm

Surrounded by the group of her friends or so she thinks. She would yawn before getting up "Yo i will see you all later." she announced before waving bye to them before heading to the lockers, pulling her back pack over one shoulder she would walk to the girl's lockerooms which was on the northside of the building.
Back to top Go down
Tenten Hyuuga

Tenten Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Tenten did notice Noriko wasn't really paying attention. "you sure are..." She let out, holding the eraser part of the pencil up touching her lip. "what... Or who are you staring at??" Tenten asked curiously raising her eye brows towards her childhood friend.

( Renya!!!!! You haven't been on in forever!!!! XDD )
Back to top Go down
Noriko Ookami

Noriko Ookami

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:12 pm

"Everyone." Noriko answered simply and almost completely truthfully. "I'm just studying all the groups outside. It really interests me that everyone has to be in one group and can not have friends outside of that. You also are in a specific group, and as far as I can see, you don't truly have friends outside of them. Other than me, but I'm really friends with everyone."

He leaned back and studied his childhood companion's face.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Reyna would enter the girl's lockeroom as she would grab a bag before leaving the lockeroom and heading back out. "Damn." she mutters before rushing through the sea of students and mostly sprinting only to reach the football field since she was the captain of the football team and their first game was today. And surely she wanted to win only to represent the school well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )   REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form ) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL ( must be on list on the very first post if want to RP in this form )
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next