Naruto and Anime Revolution IIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest, to the Naruto and Anime Revolutions IIV RPG site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the anime world! Please register for we do need members.-Admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)

Go down 
+6
Sephiroth
Saix
Raita Kurokaji
Jerica Salvatore
Vergil
Toshiro Hitsugaya
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:39 pm

"heh i cant fuck u if my stick is limp...."he says with a laugh and falls on his back laughing like hell
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue500/500Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:42 pm

"Right...hold on then" lucy laughed changing into human nude this time. She grabbed Riku turning him into human too. She smirked at him "Better now...oh yes your nude by the way"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:44 pm

"what?!" he says looking at himself (o-o)
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Location : Hanging with my two friends Rukia and Grimmjow and with Ichigo mostly.

Character sheet
Health:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue500/500Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra:
Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Lucy laughed at his reaction and pushed him into the spring. "oops sorry" She teased and stood wide openly nude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Riku would re-surface "not funny!" he yells at her embarressed yet looks at her longly before shaking his head
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:53 pm

"Oh what are you going to do about it Riku" Lucy again teased him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:05 pm

he would quickly grab her hand and pull her in only to have her close to him and her breast touchng his chest as he would turn deep shade of red "damn wolf law.." he thinks to himself
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:08 pm

Lucy looks at Riku smiling. "Oh is that all you got Riku" Lucy said waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:24 pm

"well actually thats all" he says looking down
Back to top Go down
Jerica Salvatore

Jerica Salvatore

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
info of character:

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:26 pm

"Well then shall I do this" She said kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:09 pm

(What's up with you two and sex seriously Riku....Akuma? naughty )
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:19 pm

( too lazy to switch to my riku profile)

Riku would get away from akuma as he turned back into his wolf form and sigh " I can't..... I don't love you..." he says looking down at the ground
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:22 pm

(Oh ouch Akuma that must hurt)

Demyx was wondering why the girl took off so quickly the one known as Akuma. But Demyx had more important things to attend to. Even if he was lazy and rather of slept. His didn't like being a wolf nor did he want to do anything either. He stayed in the territory with Roxas just so he didn't have to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:28 pm

( eh?)

riku would look down sadly yet he would turn "I'm sorry but I can't be with some that loves me. When I can't return the same feelings. You will have to find yourself another alpha," he says walking away
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:29 pm

(Riku your acting like a heartless jerk jk lol cause your are I forgot)
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:31 pm

( whatever...-_- thanks 4 making me feel bad TT jk)
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:38 pm

(It's ok bro I know how it feels not being able to feel wait that didn't come out right I mean...you know what I mean on that right. Why did that come up in the rp anyway if you don't mind my asking)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:54 pm

(RIKU ISH MIIINE!!!! Twisted Evil F AKUMA HE MIIIIIIINE! LATERS)
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:56 pm

(Well that answers my question for that what up emo chick and laters isn't much of a word I said no f bombs too no one listen's to the rules *sighs*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:58 pm

(laters is slang^^ and so)
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:59 pm

(Hm I dare you to pop in and tackle Riku laters is worse then peeps)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:04 pm

(f u! it isnt .. its all guuud. jk and hell no riku is a faggot. JK XD)
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:07 pm

(Oh wow now that's just rude miss lady lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:09 pm

(heh he can suck it up and act like a manXD still akuma u an do better than riku like justin jk jk ya right! XD)
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:12 pm

(I'm not answering to that one but Akuma only messes with others it's not love so much and she constantly tackles me anyway I'm going to bed now later)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)   Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Organization XIII pack (Xemnas, Saix, Axel, Lucy, Marluxia, Sacura, Roxas, Sephiroth, Raita and Dakuenjeru)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next